Artem S. Tashkinov
- Registered on: December 20, 2011
- Last connection: March 29, 2017
Reported issues: 24
February 08, 2017
- 21:24 Audacious Bug #700: wma lossless
- Most likely this bug is invalid because the provided log clearly shows that the WMA file in question contains errors.
July 11, 2016
- 11:34 Audacious Feature #626: Opus cover art
- There's no API for retrieving the album art specifically.
October 15, 2015
- 16:03 Audacious Feature #579: Undo/redo feature for playlists editing
- Must be merged with #544
October 14, 2015
- 07:49 Audacious Feature #502: Please add support for musixmatch.com lyrics
- To hell with it:
_Other Licensing Details:
Minimum Price: We offer data licensing packages, through our scalable ...
- 07:45 Audacious Feature #579 (Rejected): Undo/redo feature for playlists editing
- There many scenarios when you accidentally do certain things to your playlists and you want to undo them.
- 07:40 Audacious Feature #578 (Rejected): Immutable playlists
- Please make it possible to right click the tab of a playlist and mark the said playlist immutable so that it cannot b...
August 07, 2015
- 23:33 Audacious Bug #564: Stream pausing is broken
- John Lindgren wrote:
> Pause works fine for short periods of time, which is all it's intended for. We're not going ...
- 10:10 Audacious Bug #564: Stream pausing is broken
- I say that "pause" for streams does _not_ work in Audacious at all, you say the user shouldn't press this button?
August 06, 2015
- 18:16 Audacious Bug #564 (Rejected): Stream pausing is broken
- This bug is actually ages old and even XMMS had it.
So, the problem is when you hit "pause" and then hit resume, t...
June 19, 2015
- 09:36 Audacious Feature #553 (New): History tab/plugin
- It would be nice if Audacious kept a track/history of all played tracks in the following format:
Date started play...
Also available in: Atom