- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: March 15, 2017
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
Reported issues: 49
March 15, 2017
- 18:41 Audacious Feature #711 (New): Support HTTPS and redirect to it by default
- Recent browser versions of Firefox  and Chrome show a warning in login pages with an insecure connection.
- 18:19 Audacious Bug #710: [3.8.2] Slider for position in file allows no change of position
- Which interface are you using? The GTK+ or Qt one?
March 04, 2017
- 15:06 Audacious Feature #709: Can't access equalizer preset settings from GTK interface
- Oops, you are right. It is available since 3.7.
See also: http://audacious-media-player.org/news/36-audacious-3-7-re...
- 14:32 Audacious Feature #709 (Closed): Can't access equalizer preset settings from GTK interface
- You did not mention your version of Audacious, but it must be ancient.
This feature is already supported since versi...
January 10, 2017
- 18:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Duplicated entries in library
- Audacious 3.6 is ancient, please try the latest version. You can use the WebUpd8 PPA for example.
January 06, 2017
- 18:12 Audacious Revision 6c9caba7 (audacious): audqt: Improve log inspector buttons.
- - Add mnemonic for clear button
- Set appropriate icon for clear button
- Translate close button
January 04, 2017
January 02, 2017
- 22:13 Audacious Feature #657 (Closed): Add "View" menu to the Qt interface
- Meanwhile implemented by Eugene:
December 23, 2016
- 13:22 Audacious Bug #691: Bogus errors printed at end of .m4a file (due to use-after-free)
- Good work John, this fixes also #668 and #689.
December 04, 2016
Also available in: Atom