- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: January 14, 2017
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
Reported issues: 16
January 14, 2017
- 06:54 Audacious Audacious: RE: Output
- Probably no difference at all. ALSA provides two different ways of enumerating devices, which sometimes (not always)...
January 07, 2017
- 00:32 Audacious Bug #694 (Rejected): Columns retain their widths in pixels
- That's expected. Not a bug. You need to restart Audacious for the new DPI setting to be noticed.
January 04, 2017
- 00:55 Audacious Bug #693 (Rejected): Drag and drop does not work on windows 10
- There is no Audacious 3.9. The newest version is 3.8.1.
Drag and drop, opening files on the command line (as a defa...
January 02, 2017
- 20:00 Audacious Revision 37695284 (audacious): audqt: Tiny cleanup.
- 19:25 Audacious Revision d6564dd2 (audacious): Duh, Qt::KeepAspectRatio already does this.
- 19:21 Audacious Revision 96574b8d (audacious): audqt: Load fallback album art only once.
- 19:08 Audacious Revision 52a3bbbb (audacious): audqt: Use same image scaling as audgui.
- 19:07 Audacious Revision 65af13f5 (audacious): audgui: Use aud::rescale for image size scaling.
- 18:51 Audacious Revision 527de864 (audacious): audqt: Remove pixel sizes from header.
December 27, 2016
- 15:35 Audacious Audacious: RE: Youtube audio tracks are broken?
- Yes, the FFmpeg error messages turned out to be a side effect of a subtle bug in our code, and not actually a real pr...
Also available in: Atom