- Registered on: December 31, 2011
- Last connection: November 22, 2015
Reported issues: 15
November 22, 2015
- 08:36 Audacious Feature #588: filtered playlist
- By search tool, you mean the jump to song window? I am also aware of the playlist manager, but not the now playing pl...
November 13, 2015
- 23:33 Audacious Bug #587: since 3.7, double size has become extremely large
- Maybe a preference toggle to select whether it goes to double or triple original size if double isn't big enough for ...
- 00:57 Audacious Bug #587: since 3.7, double size has become extremely large
- kde 5.4 on opensuse
November 12, 2015
- 00:52 Audacious Feature #588 (Rejected): filtered playlist
- I request that on the jump to song window that comes up when you hit "j" on a playlist, there be a toggle that says "...
- 00:47 Audacious Bug #587 (Closed): since 3.7, double size has become extremely large
- since 3.7, when clicking double size in winamp skin, the size of the player becomes more than double size and takes u...
May 02, 2015
- 02:44 Audacious Bug #538 (Rejected): There is no option to turn off fallback
- There is no option in the audacious settings to turn off tagging untagged files. There should be an option to not sho...
- 00:57 Audacious Bug #537 (Rejected): Album appearing when no album tag set
- I have song with nothing for album tag, and the display set to ARTIST - ALBUM - TITLE, but songs without an album tag...
December 01, 2014
- 02:21 Audacious Bug #483: audacious skips songs
- Probably? I guess plasma 5's system tray media controller widget thing is broken and apparently telling audacious to ...
November 30, 2014
- 21:07 Audacious Bug #483: audacious skips songs
- I think I figured it out. It is kde5's plasmashell. I killed it and audacious doesn't skip.
- 08:46 Audacious Bug #483: audacious skips songs
- that's after I did 'make clean', then 'patch < mpg123-debug.diff', then configure, make, make install to a user direc...
Also available in: Atom