- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 14, 2011
- Last connection: January 04, 2019
January 04, 2019
- 16:15 Audacious Bug #746: Audacious should simply ignore not existent files in playlist (like winamp)
- Since 3.10 audacious does not remove from playlist not existent files, as winamp and earlier audacious versions
October 05, 2017
- 17:16 Audacious Bug #748 (Rejected): Audacious-qt drag/drop files and directories to playlist not working in winamp interface
- 17:12 Audacious Bug #747 (Rejected): Audacious-qt should display skins preview for winamp skins (like gtk version)
- Audacious-qt shows only skin list but no skins preview.
It is inconvenient.
Gtk version shows skins preview.
- 17:06 Audacious Bug #746 (Closed): Audacious should simply ignore not existent files in playlist (like winamp)
- I use winamp interface.
And I have m3u playlist like:
Old Man's Child - 2003 - In Defiance Of Existence
Old Man's ...
Also available in: Atom