- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: November 17, 2016
- Last connection: October 05, 2018
April 10, 2018
- 07:42 Audacious Bug #772: VRC7 NSF audio isn't played correctly
- I have no idea why I even bothered with the reports after the #684 debacle. I have since learned that these chips are...
January 26, 2018
- 11:57 Audacious Bug #772: VRC7 NSF audio isn't played correctly
- Also true for FDS music.
January 23, 2018
- 23:29 Audacious Feature #773 (New): Add support for NEZ Plug-style M3U playlists
- AFAIK, they are the only way for adding timing and metadata to e.g. GBS and HES files.
- 23:23 Audacious Bug #772 (New): VRC7 NSF audio isn't played correctly
- Meanwhile Deadbeef plays VRC7 rips just fine.
December 04, 2016
- 15:03 Audacious Feature #684: Make Pause button function like Stop when playing radio streams
- Sorry if I appeared passive-agressive there, but you were the one to start condescending for no good reason. I'm goin...
December 03, 2016
- 22:31 Audacious Feature #684: Make Pause button function like Stop when playing radio streams
- Sure, if you're irrational enough to not have a Pause hotkey. Who cares about a piece of buffered data, really?
November 28, 2016
- 02:17 Audacious Feature #684 (Rejected): Make Pause button function like Stop when playing radio streams
- Amarok, Rhythmbox and foobar2000 do this so that playback didn't stop when cached data ends after resuming.
November 17, 2016
- 16:08 Audacious Bug #680: Time slider can be dragged beyond end of song
- GTK. MP3 and FLAC.
- 10:30 Audacious Bug #680 (Closed): Time slider can be dragged beyond end of song
- Current time value can become larger than the track length by trying to drag the progress bar beyond the end of the t...
Also available in: Atom