- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 20, 2011
- Last connection: January 23, 2016
January 23, 2016
- 13:42 Audacious Bug #618 (Closed): scrobbler complains of network problem when checking permission
- This is with audacious 3.7.1 on Mageia Linux. The scrobbler doesn't submit to last.fm, When I try to check the permis...
August 09, 2014
- 13:02 Audacious Bug #458: build fails if faad headers are missing
- John Lindgren wrote:
> I suppose we ought to check for neaacdec.h instead of faad.h (the old name). Still I'm confu...
August 06, 2014
- 11:01 Audacious Bug #458 (Closed): build fails if faad headers are missing
- This is a regression in audacious-plugins 3.5.1 caused by commit e6aceb23563a416615fad2812fe0f5a9c7501a3d: If aac is ...
August 28, 2013
- 08:51 Audacious Bug #335: ffaudio is used instead of vorbis plugin, does not display tag data
- I can confirm that the mentioned patch allows audacious to use the vorbis plugin after probing my test file.
August 27, 2013
- 10:07 Audacious Bug #335: ffaudio is used instead of vorbis plugin, does not display tag data
- I can confirm that is fixed by f46148ffe77ce73caf6c8a58ffda6ef5c54a8e5a on the 3.4.x branch. I still wonder why ffaud...
August 26, 2013
- 10:08 Audacious Bug #335 (Closed): ffaudio is used instead of vorbis plugin, does not display tag data
- This is with audacious 3.4 on Mageia 3. Unless I disable the ffaudio plugin, it is used for Ogg files and it doesn't ...
January 23, 2012
- 09:40 Audacious Bug #5: SMB transport plugin does not build
- It still does not build in 3.2 final:...
December 20, 2011
- 18:02 Audacious Bug #4: cover images are not displayed anymore
- You are right, the plugins link to gtk 3.x and the main program to gtk 2.x. It would be nice if configure could preve...
- 15:33 Audacious Bug #5 (Closed): SMB transport plugin does not build
- This is on Mandriva 2011 x86_64. The smb plugin fails to build like this:
smb.c: In function 'smb_vfs_fopen_impl':
- 14:59 Audacious Bug #4: cover images are not displayed anymore
- I forgot to mention that I'm using gtk+ 2.24.5 and glib 2.28.8.
Also available in: Atom