Artem S. Tashkinov
- Registered on: December 20, 2011
- Last connection: August 27, 2023
August 09, 2023
- 07:48 Audacious Bug #1218: pipewire and volume level
- This is what MPV/audio/out/ao_pulse.c ( https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/blob/master/audio/out/ao_pulse.c ) uses for...
May 29, 2023
- 12:52 Audacious Feature #1216 (New): Can't sort tracks in a playlist by bitrate
- The column title is not clickable :(
May 07, 2023
- 08:55 Audacious Feature #1213 (Closed): Mute/unmute with middle mouse click on volume button
- Would be great if Audacious could be muted/unmuted by mouse middle clicking the volume icon.
April 23, 2023
- 07:56 Audacious Support #1212 (Closed): OptiPNG optimized PNG files
- 100% bit perfect.
Every bit counts, you know.
- 06:33 Audacious Bug #1208: Volume changes for PipeWire are not reflected in PulseAudio Volume Control
- In Fedora 38 I can no longer reproduce this bug. Sorry for the noise.
April 07, 2023
- 21:12 Audacious Bug #1208 (Rejected): Volume changes for PipeWire are not reflected in PulseAudio Volume Control
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Change Audacious' volume - it won't be reflected in PulseAudio Volume Control
2. Switch to...
March 20, 2023
- 08:16 Audacious Bug #1205: MP3 tags are not fully read
- Thanks a ton for the patch, it's fixed all such files.
March 13, 2023
- 16:27 Audacious Bug #1205: MP3 tags are not fully read
- It's extremely unlikely that the title and artist tags have different encoding settings, yet the title is parsed and ...
- 16:26 Audacious Bug #1205: MP3 tags are not fully read
- > So the artist field is not shown, is that the issue?
> Is there a non-UTF-8 character encoding in us...
- 10:04 Audacious Bug #1205 (Closed): MP3 tags are not fully read
- Compare what Audacious 4.2 retrieves to what ffmpeg shows:...
Also available in: Atom