Artem S. Tashkinov
- Registered on: December 20, 2011
- Last connection: March 25, 2019
March 25, 2019
- 16:54 Audacious Feature #879: Specify the toolkit Audacious was built with
- John Lindgren wrote:
> I don't think this is worth implementing. All packaged versions should be using GTK2. If yo...
March 09, 2019
- 10:16 Audacious Feature #879 (Rejected): Specify the toolkit Audacious was built with
- Specify the toolkit Audacious was built with
Either in the title bar, e.g. Audacious Qt/GTK
or in the About Dia...
January 27, 2019
- 14:54 Audacious Bug #865: Unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags
- Thomas Lange wrote:
> Duplicate of #601 and #834.
Not sure it's a dupe. Ogg/Vorbis files are already perfectly su...
January 26, 2019
- 14:17 Audacious Bug #865 (Rejected): Unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags
- Audacious is unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags.
January 03, 2019
- 13:13 Audacious Feature #553: History tab/plugin
- Here's an updated script which I checked against
% & ' " ( ) + ;
+ various Unicode characters and everything w...
December 29, 2018
- 16:11 Audacious Feature #553: History tab/plugin
- I'm using this workaround until we have this feature implemented.
The escape() routine is badly written but it was...
November 19, 2018
- 11:39 Audacious Feature #842: Sleep timer
October 29, 2018
- 12:06 Audacious Feature #836: go back to the start of current track
- Enter/Ctrl+Enter does that, no?
- 12:03 Audacious Feature #838 (New): Audio codec type column
- It would be great to have a play list column which represent an audio codec type, e.g. MP3, Vorbis, AAC, FLAC, Opus, ...
August 22, 2018
- 22:36 Audacious Feature #820: Global shortcuts for a Qt version
- Sorry for spamming:
Also available in: Atom