- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: June 07, 2012
- Last connection: January 27, 2015
January 31, 2013
- 08:14 Audacious Bug #246 (Closed): Over-eager "No such file or directory" dialog makes it difficult to remove missing files from the playlist
- Because any attempt to read from a file can trigger the "Cannot open ...: No such file or directory" dialog, removing...
November 26, 2012
- 06:11 Audacious Bug #218 (Closed): "Close Playlist" dialog ignores GTK dialog button order
- When gtk-alternative-button-order=0, GTK+ applications are supposed to put the OK/Yes/Confirm button to the right of ...
October 05, 2012
- 12:01 Audacious Bug #191 (Closed): Keyboard focus is not updated properly after editing playlist
- If I reorder the playlist and then use Alt+Q to queue a song for playback, the new occupant of the song's old index i...
Also available in: Atom