Hans de Goede
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: June 25, 2012
- Last connection: August 08, 2014
August 07, 2014
- 18:21 Audacious Bug #460 (Closed): [PATCH] fix building of libmms plugin with latest libmms
- The latest libmms no longer depends on glib, but the audacious mms plugin code does, so add GLIB CFLAGS / LIBS to the...
May 03, 2014
- 09:30 Audacious Feature #441: [PATCH] libaudtag: Verify tag length info against decoder length
- #440 is not relevant in this case, in both my examples the mp3 files contain a purely integer TLEN field, it is just ...
May 01, 2014
- 21:03 Audacious Feature #441 (Closed): [PATCH] libaudtag: Verify tag length info against decoder length
- Some mp3 files have wrong TLEN tags, one example is:
August 28, 2013
- 10:17 Audacious Bug #336: [PATCH]: Fix skinned ui not being drawn properly with gtk-3 >= 3.9
- I can confirm that the committed fix also fixes the skinned ui drawing issues with gtk-master.
When looking at the...
August 27, 2013
- 09:24 Audacious Bug #336 (Closed): [PATCH]: Fix skinned ui not being drawn properly with gtk-3 >= 3.9
- gtk only guarantees expose events / emitting the draw signal for widgets which are backed by a native (ie X11) window...
April 15, 2013
- 11:41 Audacious Feature #173: libsidplayfp support
- Hi all,
Since I was interested in getting audacious to support .sid files through libsidplayfp too, I've been spen...
June 26, 2012
- 10:19 Audacious Bug #137: Unknown tuple field name "encoder" messages on console
- John Lindgren wrote:
> > certain music albums
> What format? I also play "certain music albums" and don't see the ...
June 25, 2012
- 10:39 Audacious Bug #137 (Closed): Unknown tuple field name "encoder" messages on console
- When I start audacious (tried with both 3.2.3 and 3.3-alpha1) from a terminal, and play certain music albums the term...
Also available in: Atom