- Registered on: February 01, 2018
- Last connection: February 20, 2018
February 07, 2018
- 18:21 Audacious Audacious: RE: Cross compiling headless Audacious player for ARM
- I got a better compiler from linaro. I can now compile audacious - but not link it - see the end of this post.
February 02, 2018
- 14:26 Audacious Audacious: RE: Cross compiling headless Audacious player for ARM - do I need glib?
- OK. Thanks. I see that gio and gobject and some others are necessary for dbus, and dbus is necessary for audtool.
February 01, 2018
- I am attempting to compile audacious on OpenSuSE to run on a headless banana pi (armv7) running armbian (like debian)...
Also available in: Atom