- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: January 17, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
- 12:47 Audacious Bug #1052: Autoreconf no longer working with autoconf 2.70
- All right, AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION(0.18.1) alone works here too on Arch Linux. Thanks John.
- 00:24 Audacious Bug #569: Qt translations are not included
- More than 5 years later I have tried again to get this working. :D
I have tested the attached patch successfully o...
January 16, 2021
- 20:54 Audacious Bug #1052: Autoreconf no longer working with autoconf 2.70
- Yes, autogen.sh still works, see also: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=audacious-git&id=5fac5860bd57...
January 11, 2021
- 19:01 Audacious Bug #1052: Autoreconf no longer working with autoconf 2.70
- @John: Do we support systems where gettext is older than 0.19.6 (released in 2015)?
January 10, 2021
- 13:27 Audacious Bug #1050: [i18n] Missing Qt translations
- Arch Linux for example provides the package qt5-translations:
- 01:11 Audacious Bug #1052 (New): Autoreconf no longer working with autoconf 2.70
- When using autoconf 2.70, the command autoreconf and therefore our mkrelease.sh script no longer work.
With older ve...
- 01:01 Audacious Bug #1050: [i18n] Missing Qt translations
- Thanks, but this has already been reported as #569.
At least we know now this occurs on Windows as well.
December 21, 2020
- 20:58 Audacious Feature #884: How to block album art?
- If you mean the album art in the info area (black bar at the bottom), version 4.1 will allow hiding the album art there.
- 20:42 Audacious Feature #970: Currently playing track no longer highlighted (bold)
- 4.1 will again use a bold font for the current track.
- 20:30 Audacious Feature #1024 (Closed): Some columns head don't show any tag
- 4.1 now uses abbreviated headers for these columns.
Also available in: Atom