- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: January 24, 2018
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
January 24, 2018
- 00:44 Audacious Bug #768: Use double click to rename playlist in qt version
- With the GTK version a double click on the playlist tab starts playing it. Where do you click to rename it?
- 00:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: Focus on current song playing in playlist
- The shortcut for this functionality is the Escape key.
January 22, 2018
- 18:44 Audacious Feature #711: Support HTTPS and redirect to it by default
- Thank you Michał.
January 09, 2018
- 18:23 Audacious Audacious: RE: How can I do set stop after current song default?
- Have you tried "No Playlist Advance" combined with no "Repeat"?
November 22, 2017
- 18:09 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- Do you use Audacious from the Ubuntu repositories (version 3.7 for 17.04) or already the latest version?
August 17, 2017
- 19:02 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: *Locate File on Disk* plugin
- There is no need for a plugin, this feature is already built-in.
Right-click on a song and select "Open Containing F...
August 13, 2017
- 14:27 Audacious Audacious: RE: Can somebody advice me how to install Audacious 3.8.2 in Mint 18.2, please?
- In this case I recommend to use the PPA by WebUpd8  instead of compiling Audacious from source.
The instructions ...
August 11, 2017
- 22:11 Audacious Audacious: RE: Drag and drop into playlist on GTK interface
- Please try the GTK3 version, it's available in the AUR.
July 06, 2017
- 18:56 Audacious Bug #730: version 3.8.2 for windows 10 crashes when adding some .mp3 files to a playlist
- You could also try a different user with a clean profile. Maybe it makes a difference.
July 02, 2017
- 13:33 Audacious Bug #728: lyricWiky plugin error
- What's the exact error message? Is the transport plugin "Neon HTTP/HTTPS" enabled?
Also available in: Atom