- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: April 18, 2019
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
April 18, 2019
- 18:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to prevent playlist refocus on song change + how to CTRL+f and "find next"
- What about using the "Jump to Song" dialog? "CTRL+j" for the GTK interface, or simply "j" for the Winamp interface.
- 01:52 Audacious Audacious: RE: Error Incapaz de traer http://lyrics.wikia.com... (unable to...)
- Have you disabled the Neon transport plugin? It is required by the LyricWiki plugin to work correctly.
April 17, 2019
- 16:50 Audacious Audacious: RE: Error Incapaz de traer http://lyrics.wikia.com... (unable to...)
- Could you please try again? I get a proper XML response for your given URL.
March 11, 2019
- 18:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Request: SOCKS proxy support
- There is already a pull request for SOCKS support.
@John: Could you please take a look? Is it missing something?
January 27, 2019
- 11:35 Audacious Bug #865: Unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags
- Duplicate of #601 and #834.
- 11:30 Audacious Feature #864: Drag/drop songs into playlists displayed in the Playlist Manager
- You can use the Playlist Manager (in the Playlist menu) and dock it on the left. Like in the attached screenshot.
November 24, 2018
- 12:43 Audacious Bug #845: 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- GTK+3 is no longer officially supported, (you can still build from the gtk3 git branch though)
but Qt is also not th...
November 22, 2018
- 22:51 Audacious Bug #845: 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- Are you using the Qt version? This would explain it, since it does not have all features of the GTK version yet.
October 17, 2018
- 19:28 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Adjusting the volume step will be possible with 3.11.
The configured value is then used everywhere (GTK interface, W...
October 05, 2018
- 21:10 Audacious Feature #829: after add files close file window
- So have you noticed now the "Close dialog on add" checkbox in the bottom left corner of the dialog?
Also available in: Atom