- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: April 07, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
April 07, 2021
- 18:02 Audacious Audacious: RE: url
- Audacious supports multiple playlists. So create a separate one and only add the radio stations there.
You can do ...
March 19, 2021
- 20:27 Audacious Support #1074: slider visual style mismatch
- Do you mean the dotted rectangle which looks odd around the slider?
There is no clean solution to remove this.
March 10, 2021
- 17:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: I do not know how to search for an artist by name in a playlist
- Use the "Jump to Song" dialog (CTRL+J) or search directly in the playlist with CTRL+F.
March 04, 2021
- 00:18 Audacious Audacious: RE: Change keyboard shortcuts
- You can connect the activated signal of the tree view to "action_add_to_playlist" instead of "action_play".
March 02, 2021
- 19:50 Audacious Audacious: RE: remote control not working when switching tty
- You may try the Arch Linux Archive (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux_Archive)
to downgrade Plasma aga...
- 19:45 Audacious Audacious: RE: Change keyboard shortcuts
- > If I want to change the shortcut keys used, is my only option to dive into the source, change there and recompile?
February 26, 2021
- 18:20 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: triggering plugin from keystroke
- You can use audtool (shipped with Audacious) to query the file name and print it to the terminal.
See audtool --help...
February 17, 2021
- 21:18 Audacious Feature #1072: QT AOSD plugin
- The AOSD plugin depends on GTK and has not been ported to Qt yet.
Regarding the missing Hotkey plugin:
February 11, 2021
- 18:57 Audacious Support #1069: Make various windows dockable.
- > Is it only available on the QT interface perhaps?
Yes and no. ;)
The GTK interface allows docking of most plugi...
February 10, 2021
- 22:41 Audacious Support #1065: How do I add music folders in version 4.0.5? What am I supposed to put in the Name field?
- Select one of these folders and then click the Open button. That's it.
If you want to add your whole Music directory...
Also available in: Atom