- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: October 16, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
October 16, 2020
- 12:23 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: LyricWiki
- The Qt lyrics plugin for Audacious 4.x already supports several providers.
So adding other sites should be possible....
August 19, 2020
- 20:02 Audacious Support #1015: Failed to query the CDDB server
- Like already explained, you can change it in the settings of the Audio CD plugin. See the attached screenshot.
August 16, 2020
- 11:06 Audacious Support #1015: Failed to query the CDDB server
- Isn't #994 exactly the same problem as you have? freedb.org servers has been shut down .
July 21, 2020
- 20:21 Audacious Audacious: RE: Wayland Support
- This explains it, GTK2 does not support Wayland.
You can either downgrade Audacious to an older version which uses...
July 19, 2020
- 12:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: Wayland Support
- What is your Audacious version?
Are you using the latest version of Fedora?
Are you using Gnome or another desktop ...
July 14, 2020
- 20:22 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: feature request: milkdrop 2 visualization support
- The commit where the plugin has been removed is this one.
It is probably better to start from scratch than porting t...
July 01, 2020
- 17:55 Audacious Bug #1007: Segfault from 6/30 git (Qt interfaces)
- Which Qt version are you using?
I was not able to reproduce this issue on Arch Linux with Qt 5.15.
June 23, 2020
- 20:19 Audacious Feature #979: Two little feature requests for Qt interface and playlists
- Thanks, pushed with https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plugins/commit/5f325d1e6c257f90c76d9b1c94180b...
June 18, 2020
- 21:46 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to display current (elapsed) time, not the remaining?
- You can disable this setting in the menu bar: "View" -> "Show Remaining Time"
June 17, 2020
- 20:05 Audacious Feature #979: Two little feature requests for Qt interface and playlists
- Ok, I would then use the bold font for both cases.
Attached is another optimized patch which caches the font, simila...
Also available in: Atom