- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: July 21, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
July 21, 2020
- 20:21 Audacious Audacious: RE: Wayland Support
- This explains it, GTK2 does not support Wayland.
You can either downgrade Audacious to an older version which uses...
July 19, 2020
- 12:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: Wayland Support
- What is your Audacious version?
Are you using the latest version of Fedora?
Are you using Gnome or another desktop ...
July 14, 2020
- 20:22 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: feature request: milkdrop 2 visualization support
- The commit where the plugin has been removed is this one.
It is probably better to start from scratch than porting t...
July 01, 2020
- 17:55 Audacious Bug #1007: Segfault from 6/30 git (Qt interfaces)
- Which Qt version are you using?
I was not able to reproduce this issue on Arch Linux with Qt 5.15.
June 23, 2020
- 20:19 Audacious Feature #979: Two little feature requests for Qt interface and playlists
- Thanks, pushed with https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plugins/commit/5f325d1e6c257f90c76d9b1c94180b...
June 18, 2020
- 21:46 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to display current (elapsed) time, not the remaining?
- You can disable this setting in the menu bar: "View" -> "Show Remaining Time"
June 17, 2020
- 20:05 Audacious Feature #979: Two little feature requests for Qt interface and playlists
- Ok, I would then use the bold font for both cases.
Attached is another optimized patch which caches the font, simila...
- 18:13 Audacious Feature #979: Two little feature requests for Qt interface and playlists
- The attached patch restores the bold font style for the playing song.
@John: Do you think we can merge it as is? O...
June 15, 2020
- 18:32 Audacious Audacious: RE: Option to hide album cover in infobar?
Since we received no response or pull request from you, I have decided to go ahead and commit a slightly modi...
June 10, 2020
- 16:05 Audacious Audacious: RE: Add Track Number
- This is already configurable in the Audacious settings.
If it should be the default or not is personal opinion.
Also available in: Atom