- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: May 25, 2018
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
May 25, 2018
- 21:06 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: *Locate File on Disk* plugin
- What is the output of "xdg-mime query default inode/directory"? See the Arch Linux wiki  for more details.
May 16, 2018
- 16:55 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Are you using the Winamp interface? My hint applies for the GTK/Qt interface.
May 15, 2018
- 22:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Don't click on the volume button, just hover it with the mouse cursor. Then use the mouse wheel. In this case the ste...
- 19:53 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- You don't need a plugin to do this. Just hover above the volume button and use the mouse wheel.
January 24, 2018
- 00:44 Audacious Bug #768: Use double click to rename playlist in qt version
- With the GTK version a double click on the playlist tab starts playing it. Where do you click to rename it?
- 00:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: Focus on current song playing in playlist
- The shortcut for this functionality is the Escape key.
January 22, 2018
- 18:44 Audacious Feature #711: Support HTTPS and redirect to it by default
- Thank you Michał.
January 09, 2018
- 18:23 Audacious Audacious: RE: How can I do set stop after current song default?
- Have you tried "No Playlist Advance" combined with no "Repeat"?
November 22, 2017
- 18:09 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- Do you use Audacious from the Ubuntu repositories (version 3.7 for 17.04) or already the latest version?
August 17, 2017
- 19:02 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: *Locate File on Disk* plugin
- There is no need for a plugin, this feature is already built-in.
Right-click on a song and select "Open Containing F...
Also available in: Atom