- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: October 05, 2018
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
October 05, 2018
- 21:10 Audacious Feature #829: after add files close file window
- So have you noticed now the "Close dialog on add" checkbox in the bottom left corner of the dialog?
September 21, 2018
- 17:20 Audacious Feature #829: after add files close file window
- This feature is implemented for ages, at least for the GTK+ version. Do you use the Qt interface?
August 07, 2018
- 17:11 Audacious Bug #798: A crash occurs when clicking too often on the playback bar
- Could you make a screenshot of the area where you click? I cannot reproduce it as well.
July 30, 2018
- 18:08 Audacious Bug #812: Buffer overflow detected.
- Since you use Arch, this how-to may be useful:
June 25, 2018
- 17:38 Audacious Audacious: RE: Constant Disk activity in Win 10 when in QT interface
- Do you really mean the Qt interface? The Windows version we offer use GTK+ instead. Have you compiled Audacious for W...
May 25, 2018
- 21:06 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: *Locate File on Disk* plugin
- What is the output of "xdg-mime query default inode/directory"? See the Arch Linux wiki  for more details.
May 16, 2018
- 16:55 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Are you using the Winamp interface? My hint applies for the GTK/Qt interface.
May 15, 2018
- 22:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Don't click on the volume button, just hover it with the mouse cursor. Then use the mouse wheel. In this case the ste...
- 19:53 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- You don't need a plugin to do this. Just hover above the volume button and use the mouse wheel.
January 24, 2018
- 00:44 Audacious Bug #768: Use double click to rename playlist in qt version
- With the GTK version a double click on the playlist tab starts playing it. Where do you click to rename it?
Also available in: Atom