- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: January 27, 2019
- Audacious (Developer, July 14, 2012)
January 27, 2019
- 11:35 Audacious Bug #865: Unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags
- Duplicate of #601 and #834.
- 11:30 Audacious Feature #864: Drag/drop songs into playlists displayed in the Playlist Manager
- You can use the Playlist Manager (in the Playlist menu) and dock it on the left. Like in the attached screenshot.
November 24, 2018
- 12:43 Audacious Bug #845: 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- GTK+3 is no longer officially supported, (you can still build from the gtk3 git branch though)
but Qt is also not th...
November 22, 2018
- 22:51 Audacious Bug #845: 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- Are you using the Qt version? This would explain it, since it does not have all features of the GTK version yet.
October 17, 2018
- 19:28 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Adjusting the volume step will be possible with 3.11.
The configured value is then used everywhere (GTK interface, W...
October 05, 2018
- 21:10 Audacious Feature #829: after add files close file window
- So have you noticed now the "Close dialog on add" checkbox in the bottom left corner of the dialog?
September 21, 2018
- 17:20 Audacious Feature #829: after add files close file window
- This feature is implemented for ages, at least for the GTK+ version. Do you use the Qt interface?
August 07, 2018
- 17:11 Audacious Bug #798: A crash occurs when clicking too often on the playback bar
- Could you make a screenshot of the area where you click? I cannot reproduce it as well.
July 30, 2018
- 18:08 Audacious Bug #812: Buffer overflow detected.
- Since you use Arch, this how-to may be useful:
June 25, 2018
- 17:38 Audacious Audacious: RE: Constant Disk activity in Win 10 when in QT interface
- Do you really mean the Qt interface? The Windows version we offer use GTK+ instead. Have you compiled Audacious for W...
Also available in: Atom