- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: January 27, 2023
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
January 03, 2023
- 15:47 Audacious Bug #1199: Inaccurate seeking in WebM (and Ogg Opus) audio files
- Audacious 4.3 will add a native decoder plugin for Ogg Opus files.
This won't fix the bug for WebM files though. The...
October 13, 2022
- 17:08 Audacious Bug #1194 (Closed): 16MB limit opening m3u files
- 17:07 Audacious Bug #1194: 16MB limit opening m3u files
- Fixed with https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious/commit/3e9217082538dbe72e0131e71baed3054eb6ceda.
October 07, 2022
- 21:05 Audacious Feature #1195 (Rejected): Ability to copy filepath in Song Info dialogue
- This has already been reported as #1174. The next release will contain the fix.
October 05, 2022
- 23:15 Audacious Bug #1194: 16MB limit opening m3u files
- The buffer size in VFSFile::read_all() is indeed limited to 16 MiB.
@John: Do you think we should increase it? Or ...
- 22:53 Audacious Bug #1188: Trying to use mpg123 on a SymMOD
- Please attach a sample file.
September 04, 2022
- 11:22 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audicious just escaped my screen
- Check it anyway, I assume this folder is not deleted by the uninstaller.
September 03, 2022
- 17:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audicious just escaped my screen
- This looks really strange, maybe it helps to reset the configuration.
You can find it in "C:\Users\your-user-name\...
August 31, 2022
- 19:12 Audacious Support #1181 (Closed): Unable to read FLAC files
- Fixed in Git, will be released with 4.2.1. Thanks for reporting.
August 30, 2022
- 23:31 Audacious Support #1181: Unable to read FLAC files
- Should be fixed by this pull request: https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plugins/pull/110
Also available in: Atom