- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: May 20, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
May 20, 2021
- 17:50 Audacious Support #1100: Can't reinstall Audacious (xubuntu) after uninstalling program
- (X)ubuntu 18.04 does not offer Audacious 4.1. Which PPA have you added to get this version?
Make sure to have the ...
May 17, 2021
- 00:21 Audacious Feature #1097: Replace the volume button with a horizontal scale
- Late reply, but you can adjust the scaling of the slider at "Settings -> Advanced -> Miscellaneous".
May 09, 2021
- 00:44 Audacious Feature #1097: Replace the volume button with a horizontal scale
- If you don't want to click on the button, hover it and use the mouse wheel to change the volume.
April 07, 2021
- 18:02 Audacious Audacious: RE: url
- Audacious supports multiple playlists. So create a separate one and only add the radio stations there.
You can do ...
March 19, 2021
- 20:27 Audacious Support #1074: slider visual style mismatch
- Do you mean the dotted rectangle which looks odd around the slider?
There is no clean solution to remove this.
March 10, 2021
- 17:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: I do not know how to search for an artist by name in a playlist
- Use the "Jump to Song" dialog (CTRL+J) or search directly in the playlist with CTRL+F.
March 04, 2021
- 00:18 Audacious Audacious: RE: Change keyboard shortcuts
- You can connect the activated signal of the tree view to "action_add_to_playlist" instead of "action_play".
March 02, 2021
- 19:50 Audacious Audacious: RE: remote control not working when switching tty
- You may try the Arch Linux Archive (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux_Archive)
to downgrade Plasma aga...
- 19:45 Audacious Audacious: RE: Change keyboard shortcuts
- > If I want to change the shortcut keys used, is my only option to dive into the source, change there and recompile?
February 26, 2021
- 18:20 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: triggering plugin from keystroke
- You can use audtool (shipped with Audacious) to query the file name and print it to the terminal.
See audtool --help...
Also available in: Atom