- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 28, 2011
- Last connection: November 04, 2023
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, July 14, 2012)
November 04, 2023
- 11:58 Audacious Bug #1218: pipewire and volume level
- I have asked the PipeWire developer(s), their answer is that PipeWire uses a linear scale for the volume.
July 02, 2023
- 22:06 Audacious Feature #603 (Closed): Disc number tags
- Implemented by zeripath with these pull requests:
May 31, 2023
- 22:05 Audacious Feature #1216: Can't sort tracks in a playlist by bitrate
- This is also the case with the Qt interface.
Sorting by bitrate is also missing in the menu bar (Playlist -> Sort ->...
May 26, 2023
- 16:50 Audacious Bug #1214 (Closed): Alt+I keyboard shortcut does not work
- Fixed: https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plugins/commit/9ad3bab14b119a9e498234d3441900d5c5bdaf33
- 16:35 Audacious Feature #1213 (Closed): Mute/unmute with middle mouse click on volume button
- Implemented for Qt and GTK:
May 25, 2023
- 18:03 Audacious Bug #1214: Alt+I keyboard shortcut does not work
- This affects only the French translation in which the menu item "Playlist" is translated with "i" as mnemonic, causin...
April 29, 2023
- 22:36 Audacious Bug #809: Lots of indicator-sound systemd journal messages
- This is not a bug in Audacious.
If anyone is still affected by this:
The bug report below for "indicator-sound-g...
- 21:25 Audacious Bug #1188 (Closed): Trying to use mpg123 on a SymMOD
- Marking as closed, fixed with the Pull Request by Matti Tiainen.
April 26, 2023
- 00:18 Audacious Support #1212 (Closed): OptiPNG optimized PNG files
- Thanks, applied with https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plugins/commit/955993bb6178536981abad9663713...
- 00:09 Audacious Bug #1211 (Closed): Seeking to the end of a FLAC file can cause playing it from the beginning with current time doubling
Also available in: Atom