- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: May 14, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
May 10, 2021
- 03:24 Audacious Feature #1098: Hide empty Services playlist sub-menu
- Hey, I noticed that you've made a lot of requests for changes and new features lately. Perhaps you've also noticed th...
- 03:16 Audacious Feature #1093: Make the Song Dialog (Qt) window wider by default
- Personal preference. I like it the size it is.
- 03:12 Audacious Bug #1094: Audacious 4.1 randomly crashes on GNOME's Wayland session
- My two cents: stick with X11 (or at least XWayland) for now. Qt on Wayland is pretty rough still.
- 03:06 Audacious Feature #1096: Calculate and show selection stats in the status bar
- The status bar does show the duration (total) of the selected tracks already.
April 30, 2021
- 03:35 Audacious Feature #1092: Reread metadata on play option
- F5 will refresh the playlist from disk.
- 03:19 Audacious Bug #1090 (Closed): Open Containing Folder can open other types of files
- 03:13 Audacious Bug #1090: Open Containing Folder can open other types of files
- I also note that in my tests, `xdg-open` does not open a regular file if a trailing slash is appended to the name. So...
- 03:08 Audacious Bug #1090: Open Containing Folder can open other types of files
- Okay - I changed the bug title since it was over-dramatic for a couple reasons:
1. This isn't a "1-click" vulnerab...
April 19, 2021
- 03:42 Audacious Support #1089: Folders don't open on Qt mode
- Maybe related to https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=419874 ?
April 13, 2021
- 04:11 Audacious Support #1051 (Rejected): Loudness regulation bumping in music with high dynamics
- Closing due to no response.
Also available in: Atom