- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: July 19, 2018
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
July 19, 2018
- 13:37 Audacious Bug #798: A crash occurs when clicking too often on the playback bar
- Okay, now please try disabling all the plugins you can (even those enabled by default) and see if the problem still o...
- 13:30 Audacious Bug #809 (Rejected): Lots of indicator-sound systemd journal messages
- 13:23 Audacious Bug #809: Lots of indicator-sound systemd journal messages
- 'x' (64-bit int) is the correct type. Not a bug.
July 15, 2018
- 04:34 Audacious Bug #808: gnomeshortcuts fix for bug 765 does not work
- I'm guessing this breaks compatibility with GNOME < 3.26; is that true? If so, that's okay with me, but we can strip...
July 13, 2018
- 22:17 Audacious Bug #807 (Rejected): Freeze when saving in Song Info window with paused playback
- He was probably hoping to get the fix applied to the Fedora package. But 3.10 should be released in 2-3 weeks, so it...
July 11, 2018
- 03:45 Audacious Bug #806 (Closed): Deadlock when updating song info
- Okay, I can reproduce this pretty easily as well, and the change above does fix it.
Key step to reproducing is to ...
July 10, 2018
- 20:46 Audacious Bug #806: Deadlock when updating song info
- Thanks for the excellently detailed report, by the way.
- 20:44 Audacious Bug #806: Deadlock when updating song info
- I think I see what is going on here.
Thread 7 (decoder/output) is waiting for space in the output buffer. I'm gue...
July 09, 2018
- 03:36 Audacious Bug #805 (Rejected): Audacious Error to open http://19193.live.streamtheworld.com:80/WRADIOAAC_SC: 403 Forbidden
- 403 Forbidden is an error from the HTTP server. Contact the server administrator. Not a bug.
July 06, 2018
- 03:46 Audacious Bug #804 (Rejected): Support for unicode filenames on Ubuntu
- Not a bug. Your filename isn't in Unicode, it is in some legacy encoding and you haven't configured Audacious to use...
Also available in: Atom