- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: May 16, 2018
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
May 16, 2018
- 02:45 Audacious Feature #794: Double playlist font size when doubling the WinAmp-style interface size (Ctrl-D)
- I guess this would make sense when you have your font DPI set to match the low-resolution (external) display. It wou...
May 15, 2018
- 01:16 Audacious Bug #795 (Rejected): URL Streams (non-"file://*") can not be recorded if "Save into original directory" selected.
- Many non-file:// URIs are writable. smb:// and ftp://, for example. Not a bug.
May 03, 2018
- 00:47 Audacious Bug #792 (Closed): Minor line-spacing pbm. w/QT playlist rows
- That's a fun one! The row size is computed from the top row. If you use a small font size, then the top row expands...
April 30, 2018
- 02:29 Audacious Support #787: CD-Text in Japanese is displayed as gibberish
- Audacious hasn't done any conversion of the strings at that point; they are byte-for-byte what is returned by cdtext_...
April 26, 2018
- 15:08 Audacious Support #787: CD-Text in Japanese is displayed as gibberish
- Can you extract one of those titles and post it here in hex? (The exact bytes that are on the disk, not what is disp...
- 14:55 Audacious Bug #783 (Closed): Can't adjust volume before playing track
- 00:57 Audacious Bug #789 (Closed): saving song info results in save error - An error occured: FLAC__METADATA_CHAIN_STATUS_WRONG_WRITE_CALL
- Should be fixed for real this time.
April 25, 2018
- 14:56 Audacious Bug #789 (In Progress): saving song info results in save error - An error occured: FLAC__METADATA_CHAIN_STATUS_WRONG_WRITE_CALL
- From the FLAC code, it looks like using a temporary file unconditionally could also lead to FLAC__METADATA_CHAIN_STAT...
April 24, 2018
Also available in: Atom