- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: April 23, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
April 23, 2019
- 15:16 Audacious Feature #647: Relative paths while exporting playlist
- The song files need to be in (or in a sub-folder of) the same folder containing the .m3u playlist.
If you have fur...
- 15:15 Audacious Feature #886 (Rejected): Add preference to disable song info popup
- You should always ask on the forum to see if a particular feature exists already before requesting it.
April 18, 2019
- 12:55 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to prevent playlist refocus on song change + how to CTRL+f and "find next"
- I see, yes, the Winamp UI has some limitations. The search function especially is clunky. On my to-do list is to im...
April 08, 2019
- 16:59 Audacious Audacious: RE: upload files from nautilus
- Darío Rozalén wrote:
> Can you fix it? How?
No. It's a bug in Nautilus. We can't fix it.
- 16:58 Audacious Bug #885 (Rejected): Error reading metadata
- This is a corrupt file. Not a bug.
- 16:51 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to prevent playlist refocus on song change + how to CTRL+f and "find next"
- 1. Uncheck the following setting: File -> Settings -> Appearance -> Miscellaneous -> Scroll on song change
April 05, 2019
- 17:42 Audacious Audacious: RE: upload files from nautilus
- Okay, it looks like it's a known bug in Nautilus:
I won't go i...
April 04, 2019
- 19:47 Audacious Audacious: RE: upload files from nautilus
- Try opening the files in Audacious from a terminal window (e.g. "audacious file1 file2 ..."). If that works correctl...
March 28, 2019
- 16:48 Audacious Support #884 (Closed): How to block album art?
- No, there isn't.
March 22, 2019
- 17:21 Audacious Feature #883: Consider adding USF plugin
- What license is it under?
Are you the author?
Also available in: Atom