- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: September 20, 2018
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
September 20, 2018
- 17:53 Audacious Bug #828 (Closed): Info popup causes segmentation fault in Qt 5 UI
- Thank you for testing and for the pull request! Fixed:
September 18, 2018
- 23:41 Audacious Bug #828: Info popup causes segmentation fault in Qt 5 UI
- I'm still confused as to why I'm not able to reproduce this, but it seems Dolphin had a similar crash recently and th...
- 15:16 Audacious Bug #828: Info popup causes segmentation fault in Qt 5 UI
- I can't reproduce this, and I don't see anything wrong with the code. Can you reproduce this on a mainstream or glib...
September 05, 2018
- 11:42 Audacious Feature #827 (Rejected): Voiceprint visualization
- Duplicate of #510.
- 03:45 Audacious Bug #819 (Closed): Playlist search in Qt5 is really slow on huge playlists
- This change makes a huge improvement (nearly 10x) for me with a playlist of 50,000 entries:
- 03:37 Audacious Feature #825 (Rejected): Feature request: Winamp skin scaling
- All right, glad to hear you found a solution. Closing.
- 03:36 Audacious Support #824 (Closed): Fails to properly install from source on CentOS 7.5
- Yao Mitachi wrote:
> That worked, thanks!
Okay, good. Closing.
- 03:35 Audacious Feature #826: Player/Playlist font UI not available in Qt5
- I apologize for the spam situation on the IRC channel. As you say, it is not very active currently. I have not logg...
August 31, 2018
- 17:24 Audacious Feature #825: Feature request: Winamp skin scaling
- The WinAmp skin scaling should already adjust for high-DPI screens. For example, over 192 DPI, 2x is the "normal" sc...
- 17:22 Audacious Feature #826: Player/Playlist font UI not available in Qt5
- This is not a bug, it is just not implemented yet. As stated in the release notes, the Qt UI is still a work in prog...
Also available in: Atom