- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: August 13, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
August 13, 2020
- 15:59 Audacious Audacious: RE: winamp skins
- The BMP loading issue was fixed quite some time ago. The current version of Audacious supports BMP files just fine.
August 02, 2020
- 21:26 Audacious Bug #1012 (Closed): can't play imported playlist from cue
- That's an interesting case; thanks for taking the time to report it. It should be handled correctly after this commit...
July 24, 2020
- 15:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: global hotkeys not working in Linux Mint 20?
- Cinnamon has it own media key handling already, which conflicts with the Global Hotkeys plugin. Under Cinnamon, it wo...
July 19, 2020
- 03:35 Audacious Audacious: RE: Wayland Support
- Audacious supports any window system supported by Qt 5.
July 13, 2020
- 02:10 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: feature request: milkdrop 2 visualization support
- If you are already familiar with C++, Qt, OpenGL, and projectM, then you can learn how to write the plugin by looking...
- 02:05 Audacious Support #1009 (Closed): Wrong endurance of Song
- Hi, thanks for letting us know, but we are aware of this issue already. The MP3 format makes it difficult to accurate...
July 10, 2020
- 20:31 Audacious Bug #962 (Closed): Pressing asterisk key causes UI Freeze
July 08, 2020
- 16:33 Audacious Bug #1007 (Closed): Segfault from 6/30 git (Qt interfaces)
- Okay, that should be fixed now too. Thanks for testing!
July 07, 2020
- 17:56 Audacious Bug #1007: Segfault from 6/30 git (Qt interfaces)
- Jim, see if this commit helps:
July 02, 2020
- 16:17 Audacious Bug #1008 (Closed): scrobbler2/libaudcore: crash when scrobbling
Also available in: Atom