- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: January 30, 2023
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
November 29, 2022
- 20:16 Audacious Bug #1202 (Closed): altering metadata removes RG tags (flac)
- Fixed, thanks for reporting:
- 14:34 Audacious Audacious: RE: refreshing library doesn't do a full refresh
- The refresh button on the Search Tool just scans for new tracks added. If you switch to the Library playlist and pres...
November 08, 2022
- 19:22 Audacious Bug #1198 (Rejected): Arriving a the end of a .mkv or .webm file makes Audacious unable to play anything
- Thanks, closing.
November 07, 2022
- 16:49 Audacious Bug #1198: Arriving a the end of a .mkv or .webm file makes Audacious unable to play anything
- Please install and test version 4.2, if you can. Bug #1156 is fixed in that version.
You can use Panda Jim's PPA (...
October 28, 2022
- 15:27 Audacious Bug #1198: Arriving a the end of a .mkv or .webm file makes Audacious unable to play anything
- This sounds like a duplicate of #1156.
October 25, 2022
- 16:35 Audacious Bug #1197 (Rejected): .mkv files are not added to the library even though they are playable with the FFmpeg plugin
- Skipping files without a known file name extension is intentional.
There is a setting to change that behavior if y...
October 17, 2022
- 21:34 Audacious Feature #1186 (Rejected): Column "Last modifed"
- Closing as a duplicate of #1153.
- 21:34 Audacious Feature #1153: Optional sort column for File Created/Modified date and time
- Also requested in #1186 (closing that one as a duplicate).
- 21:31 Audacious Bug #1189 (Rejected): Audacious visualization improvment feature request
- Closing as requested.
- 21:31 Audacious Feature #1190 (Rejected): New skin request
- We are not developing new skins at this point, sorry. You are welcome to use any number of third-part skins available...
Also available in: Atom