- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: November 22, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
November 21, 2019
- 16:29 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- I was thinking of something along the lines of:...
- 16:20 Audacious Bug #921: Issues with LyricWiki Plugin in Audacious 4.0beta1
- Qt will be the way forward on Win32 as well. We just need someone to look into the text-scaling issues (at 125%, som...
November 19, 2019
- 02:04 Audacious Feature #918: Replace libguess with libuchardet
- Sounds good to me.
November 14, 2019
- 16:19 Audacious Feature #916 (New): Tag editor improvements
- The song info window of the Qt UI could be made into a much more useful tag editor with some improvements.
November 13, 2019
- 21:08 Audacious Feature #915: configurable plugin priority
- What if we just change the default InputInfo so that the default priority is 5 instead of 0?
And adjust the priori...
November 07, 2019
- 15:54 Audacious Feature #913: Please make it easier to listen to albums
- You can do this pretty easily if you're using the Search Tool: just search for the album by name and then press Enter...
November 06, 2019
- 00:23 Audacious Support #912 (Closed): OpenPSF: Won't play MiniPSF on Linux
- All right, thanks for the update.
November 05, 2019
- 16:43 Audacious Support #912: OpenPSF: Won't play MiniPSF on Linux
- Have you tried 3.10.1 under Wine also? Hard to say whether it's a Windows-vs-Linux issue when you're also comparing ...
November 01, 2019
- 16:50 Audacious Bug #911: TrackPoint scrolling do not work
- Sounds like this will be resolved when we switch to Qt.
October 30, 2019
- 15:09 Audacious Support #910 (Closed): How does one edit "song info" metadata on Qt side?
Also available in: Atom