- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: March 01, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
February 25, 2021
- 16:04 Audacious Bug #1073: The current file playback ends <Buffer size option value> ms earlier
- I personally hope there aren't any more major overhauls of the relevant code.
February 24, 2021
- 15:50 Audacious Bug #1073: The current file playback ends <Buffer size option value> ms earlier
- This is the way it's designed to work. The playlist (and therefore most of the UI) follows the track currently being ...
February 14, 2021
- 04:44 Audacious Bug #1071: Linkage could be improved for packagers.
- libaudcore does have a hard dependency on QtCore (but no other Qt libs) if you build with Qt support. I think a few o...
February 08, 2021
- 03:27 Audacious Bug #1063: problem building v4.1 in Ubuntu 16.04
- I'm not familiar with the @dwz@ tool. Not sure what to tell you.
February 05, 2021
- 13:18 Audacious Support #1061: When trying to compile Github latest version, it says "libarchive support: No", even if libarchive is there
- These features are both experimental and disabled by default unless you explicitly enable them.
- 13:15 Audacious Bug #1060 (Rejected): Upgrade failed to version 4.1
- Never mind, I see that the original post mentions a package conflict as well. This is not an upstream issue, so closing.
- 13:14 Audacious Bug #1060: Upgrade failed to version 4.1
- The original poster's issue is an abort() crash, not a package conflict. Please ask Panda Jim about the package confl...
February 03, 2021
- 02:43 Audacious Bug #1056: Audacious hangs on CTRl+F in big playlist with big files (mixes)
- Let's start by figuring out why this file "causes problems". Then we can talk about how to fix it.
February 01, 2021
- 23:07 Audacious Bug #1059 (Rejected): Will not play some files
- The file is all zeroes after offset (hex) 0012a0d0.
You may want to check the drive you stored this file on to make ...
- 23:01 Audacious Bug #1056: Audacious hangs on CTRl+F in big playlist with big files (mixes)
- If you can come up with a smaller test case to recreate the problem, or a debugger backtrace showing in which part of...
Also available in: Atom