- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: August 22, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
August 22, 2019
- 17:19 Audacious Support #891 (Closed): Volume resets after stop/start (PulseAudio network sink)
- This issue should be raised with the PulseAudio developers.
- 17:02 Audacious Support #893 (Closed): How to read CD track info from the Internet
- 02:09 Audacious Support #888: lyricwiki plugin fails to connect (Windows-specific)
- The plugin has been updated to use fandom.com and the same error still occurs.
- 00:57 Audacious Support #895: Stuttering with private network stream
- You will need to post the link here, I do not provide support via email.
August 17, 2019
- 14:02 Audacious Support #897: global hotkeys not working under Linux Mint MATE
- I just tried Audacious 3.10.1 under Linux Mint 19.2 (Cinnamon), and at least the play/pause key is handled through Ci...
August 16, 2019
- 05:19 Audacious Support #897: global hotkeys not working under Linux Mint MATE
- I can understand the confusion ... let me try to explain a little. I'm sorry I can't offer an easy solution.
August 15, 2019
- 04:24 Audacious Support #893: How to read CD track info from the Internet
- CDDB lookup is enabled by default. If you've somehow disabled it, the setting is here:
Services -> Plugins -> Inp...
- 04:21 Audacious Support #898: Clicking one song doesn't drop other highlighted songs
- Undo is covered under #544, feel free to start working on it if it's important to you.
- 04:18 Audacious Support #895: Stuttering with private network stream
- An audio buffer size of 100 ms could cause stuttering, have you tried something larger? The default is 500 ms, but i...
- 04:08 Audacious Bug #896 (Rejected): Audacious Gnome Status icon?
- Yes, GNOME removed support for status icons. You could use a different desktop environment (MATE for example).
Also available in: Atom