- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: October 24, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
October 24, 2020
- 03:05 Audacious Bug #1018 (Rejected): Drag and drop support is broken in latest KDE
- 03:04 Audacious Bug #1018: Drag and drop support is broken in latest KDE
- It looks like KDE has fixed this recently:
- 00:41 Audacious Support #952 (Closed): Flathub / Snap Store
- Flathub has Audacious now so it looks like we can close this. Thanks to all who worked on it!
- 00:40 Audacious Support #1026 (Closed): Start time
- I hope that solution worked for you. Closing since it's been a little while.
- 00:30 Audacious Bug #1027 (Closed): Compile crashes on Ubuntu 20.04.1LTS (ARM64/RPi4B)
- Should be fixed now:
October 23, 2020
- 23:57 Audacious Bug #1021 (Rejected): GTK with winamp cover, After pressing the buttons quickly.
- Audacious doesn't interact with xcb directly -- this would have to be a GTK (or xcb) bug, most likely.
Closing -- ...
- 23:54 Audacious Bug #1023 (Rejected): Queue position column order
- I'm closing this since the program is working as intended. If there's a use-case for wanting to sort the playlist in ...
- 23:50 Audacious Bug #1024 (Rejected): Some columns head don't show any tag
- 23:49 Audacious Bug #1025 (Rejected): Debian's /etc/mime.types should contain audpl (audacious playlist) extention
- 23:48 Audacious Bug #1030 (Closed): Album cover image does not display from ID3v2.2 tag
Also available in: Atom