- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: June 03, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
May 29, 2020
- 04:37 Audacious Bug #990 (Closed): Width of visualizations should be ignored for text ellipsization if they are disabled
- You have great attention to detail :)
Should be fixed now:
- 04:10 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to get Adlib files playing on Linux build?
- If Manjaro is just shipping the Arch Linux package, then it's not built with adplug support because adplug is an AUR ...
May 28, 2020
- 19:21 Audacious Feature #989 (Closed): Add keyboard shortcut for "Add Folder" in QT UI
- Cool, I went ahead with Ctrl[+Shift]+K:
- 19:07 Audacious Feature #989: Add keyboard shortcut for "Add Folder" in QT UI
- I'm hesitating about Ctrl+Shift+F, mainly because of the connection with Ctrl+F = Find.
The existing shortcuts are...
May 26, 2020
- 02:14 Audacious Audacious: RE: Default sort order?
- The default sort order is always by file path; there is currently no way to change that. Adding other options is in t...
- 02:11 Audacious Audacious: RE: update the download page with a ppa that is not obsolete
- Sure thing. I'm not sure what happened to WebUpd8, but Panda Jim gave the okay and we're linking to his PPA now.
May 18, 2020
- 04:34 Audacious Bug #988 (Rejected): Audacious cannot be built with -flto
- This is a toolchain issue, Google could have told you that.
May 12, 2020
- 20:49 Audacious Feature #987: Closing of Search Library tool by same method as opening it
- The invisible close buttons are an issue with the gtk2 style plugin for Qt; it doesn't handle dark themes well. Kvant...
- 20:46 Audacious Bug #986: Dragging from the Audacios window Moves rather than Copies now
- It will be in 4.0.4. If you're comfortable with building packages from the AUR you can install audacious-git and auda...
- 13:09 Audacious Bug #986 (Closed): Dragging from the Audacios window Moves rather than Copies now
- Should be fixed now:
Also available in: Atom