- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: January 22, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
January 14, 2020
- 17:51 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 4.0b - No audio output
- Alex F wrote:
> I play 10 tracks, and i see 10 new WAV files in my home folder
That's what the "Output to file" o...
- 17:48 Audacious Support #927 (Closed): Stream takes unusually long to resume after system restart
- Closing due to lack of response.
- 17:47 Audacious Support #931 (Closed): Google recaptcha required 20+ tests to create my account
- 17:47 Audacious Feature #936 (Rejected): Waveform Seekbar Plugin
- #533 was closed because no one stepped up to work on it. What do you think you are accomplishing by opening a new is...
- 17:45 Audacious Support #933 (Rejected): User requirements document
- Closing due to missing information and no response from submitter.
- 17:44 Audacious Support #938 (Closed): How to install start menu icon in ubuntu when compiling from source?
- No offense, but I think you should become more familiar with the way Linux applications and desktop environments work...
- 17:39 Audacious Bug #939 (Rejected): When audacious is started amplifier switches to DTS
- 17:36 Audacious Bug #937 (Rejected): Bitrate in playlist is incorrect
- > Than still it's strange that the status bar gives another value (which is afaik the selected one while encoded).
January 13, 2020
- 20:53 Audacious Bug #937: Bitrate in playlist is incorrect
- The immediate bitrate (shown in the status bar) is expected to be slightly different from the overall bitrate.
- 15:17 Audacious Bug #937: Bitrate in playlist is incorrect
- Are you certain that the exact bitrate is actually 320 kbps and 192 kbps? What is the length of each file (to the mi...
Also available in: Atom