- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: July 24, 2021
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
July 26, 2021
- 21:53 Audacious Support #1117: lyrics.ovh
- 503 is a server error -- probably not a bug on our side.
- 21:51 Audacious Support #1118: Clicking on the "File path" column of the playlist does not sort as expected.
- It is working as designed. Maybe the meaning of "File path" should be clarified though. "File path" in this case incl...
July 02, 2021
- 19:18 Audacious Bug #1115 (Rejected): APE ReplayGain metadata in MP3 not recognized if ID3 tags are present
- 19:17 Audacious Feature #1108: HTTPS support for Windows builds
- Are you on Windows, by chance? Some more development is still needed to get HTTPS certificate verification working co...
- 19:10 Audacious Bug #1115: APE ReplayGain metadata in MP3 not recognized if ID3 tags are present
- I would call this user error (perhaps encouraged by a bad default in mp3gain). If your MP3 files have ID3 tags, you s...
June 23, 2021
- 14:11 Audacious Audacious: RE: Making window bigger
- Yes, use "View -> Double Size" or Ctrl+D.
- 14:09 Audacious Support #1112 (Closed): Updates for SNAP and apt
- This website is for upstream development of Audacious. We release only source code. Binary packages (e.g. for snap or...
June 22, 2021
- 14:40 Audacious Bug #1111 (Rejected): [LyricWiki plugin] lyrics.fandom.com is not available
- Duplicate of #1031.
June 21, 2021
- 01:32 Audacious Support #1110: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
- I'd recommend that you install Audacious using your system's package manager rather than from source.
June 16, 2021
- 13:40 Audacious Feature #794 (Rejected): Double playlist font size when doubling the WinAmp-style interface size (Ctrl-D)
- Closing a few feature requests that have seen no activity in over 3 years.
Also available in: Atom