- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: September 14, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
September 19, 2020
- 14:11 Audacious Bug #1025: Debian's /etc/mime.types should contain audpl (audacious playlist) extention
- I don't think there needs to be MIME definition for .audpl. It's an internal format and not meant to be portable.
September 14, 2020
- 16:47 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious' open source license?
- All of the developers of the now-BSD-licensed core of Audacious agreed several years ago to re-license their code und...
- 04:08 Audacious Support #1015 (Closed): Failed to query the CDDB server
- 04:06 Audacious Bug #1023: Queue position column order
- You can use Playlist -> Queue Manager to see the current song queue, in order.
- 04:03 Audacious Bug #1019 (Closed): Lyricwiki crash
- 03:58 Audacious Bug #1019: Lyricwiki crash
- As a workaround, disable these two options:
- "Store fetched lyrics in local cache"
- "Load lyric files (.lrc) fr...
- 03:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Speed/Pitch sounds strange when speeding up audio and maintaining pitch
- > almost like the audio is doubled with a very small offset (like 5 or 10 ms)
That's basically what the effect doe...
- 03:27 Audacious Bug #1020 (Rejected): Audacious latest I can no longer use
- Okay, that's fine, you can use whatever software you want.
- 03:23 Audacious Bug #1018: Drag and drop support is broken in latest KDE
- Maybe try an older version of KDE?
The only KDE system I have currently is OpenSUSE 15.1 (KDE frameworks 5.55.0 an...
- 03:11 Audacious Audacious: RE: Just Thanks!
- It's nice to hear that people are finding Audacious useful. I plan on maintaining 4.0.x (including the GTK interface)...
Also available in: Atom