- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: February 16, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
February 16, 2019
- 06:42 Audacious Feature #873: Add flag to make -r and back button behave the usual way
- For the CLI, this should do roughly what you want:...
February 11, 2019
- 15:28 Audacious Feature #872: Build song change plugin for WIndows
- Your pull request was merged into master. 3.10.1 was released from the 3.10.x branch, which is bug fixes only (no ne...
February 08, 2019
- 01:59 Audacious Feature #870: View > Show Playlist and View > Show Playback Controls
- Um, so what do you NOT want to hide?
You haven't stated a use case or reason for wanting to hide the most basic co...
February 06, 2019
- 15:13 Audacious Support #869: Can't get Audacious 3.10.1 to work on Xubuntu 16.04
- Is there a particular reason you want to install from source? Various PPAs have builds of Audacious available, for e...
January 30, 2019
- 15:31 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Speed and Pitch Plugin. Not working?
- I'm not very familiar with Homebrew, but presumably there is a way to take the "formula" for Audacious  and update...
- 04:21 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Speed and Pitch Plugin. Not working?
- > Is this a bug or am I just being noob-ish?
None of the above, and your confusion is very understandable.
- 04:09 Audacious Bug #866: m3u8 import. Song in different folders not showing Covers and Song Information in Playlist
- The problem as described doesn't make much sense. There has to be some detail here that is missing.
Can you pleas...
- 04:04 Audacious Bug #865 (Rejected): Unable to edit OGG/Opus files tags
- Yes, it's a duplicate.
January 19, 2019
- 18:22 Audacious Feature #862 (Closed): Prev button in "Song info" window
- Thanks, I made some tweaks and applied your patch:
January 16, 2019
- 03:05 Audacious Feature #861 (Rejected): radio playlist crashes softrware if put on pause for a few hours and play reactivated/ it does not know how to refresh the station ...
- Closing as duplicate of #860; we will keep that one open to address the issue.
Also available in: Atom