- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: December 08, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
December 08, 2019
- 15:00 Audacious Bug #926 (Rejected): Need to press twice for shortcut to work
- Something else in your system is probably grabbing Super + F5. There is nothing special in our handling of that part...
- 14:58 Audacious Bug #927: Stream takes unusually long to resume after system restart
- I can't reproduce. Please attach the log from "audacious -V" when it takes a long time to restart.
- 14:54 Audacious Bug #928 (Rejected): Playback position isn't saved after system restart
- This is not something we can fix. Ubuntu needs to fix their OS to close Audacious cleanly when you log out. We hand...
December 06, 2019
- 16:47 Audacious Feature #674: Display song info when hovering over shaded window
- In theory, the change I pushed on the GTK side should translate almost directly. (Widget::motion() and Widget::leave...
- 02:50 Audacious Feature #674 (Closed): Display song info when hovering over shaded window
- Simplified and applied, thanks:
- 02:02 Audacious Feature #436 (Rejected): read support for Lyrics3v2 tag
- No core developer has had time/interest to implement this in the past 5 years. Closing.
- 01:59 Audacious Feature #190 (Rejected): Add a way to protect a playlist
- #660 is similar. I think we would go that route (make the playlist read-only) if we implement something like this.
- 01:54 Audacious Feature #214 (Rejected): Common queue for all playlists
- I don't think we'll implement this. It adds complexity; and I personally think it would be a bit confusing, from a u...
December 03, 2019
- 14:40 Audacious Feature #602: Restoring XMMS "AUTO" (entry-specific) equalizer settings (patch/suggestion included).
- Thanks Jim. I don't have time to work on porting your changes myself, but I would review a pull request if someone h...
December 02, 2019
- 20:57 Audacious Feature #501 (Rejected): Allow vector fonts in rolled-up playlist
- The problem is that the rolled-up playlist is usually too small to display a vector font legibly.
The skinned UI r...
Also available in: Atom