- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 09, 2011
- Last connection: June 12, 2019
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 09, 2011)
June 12, 2019
- 16:40 Audacious Bug #892: Does not follow symlinks when adding directory
- This is currently the expected behavior. Adding a directory adds only regular files (and no playlist files), to guar...
June 03, 2019
- 20:03 Audacious Audacious: RE: Save file and time position on every Playlist, also after close
- Audacious saves the last-played file and time position in each playlist.
Describe what you are doing in detail, wh...
May 07, 2019
- 00:06 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.10 not reading/negating track gain?
- It's interesting that the files have APE tags, not the more common ID3 tags. It shouldn't matter though.
Just to ...
May 06, 2019
- 23:54 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.10 not reading/negating track gain?
- I was able to download the two MP3 files, but I am not able to reproduce the issue. Both files play fine here.
May 05, 2019
- 04:36 Audacious Audacious: RE: Bug #859: Audacious Skins Bug
- "Status: New" means that the bug has not yet been fixed.
That particular bug is not trivial to fix; it requires a ...
May 04, 2019
- 05:56 Audacious Support #888: lyricwiki plugin unable to...
- I see this too. The detailed error is:...
- Someone recently asked (via email) whether we have a bug bounty program for security risks. I don't usually respond ...
May 02, 2019
- 04:42 Audacious Bug #863 (Closed): Icon blurry in Windows 10 task bar with 100% scaling (Windows 10 Pro, Audacious 3.10.1)
- Fixed, thanks for reporting:
- 00:47 Audacious Bug #887: Using KDE Plasma 5 shutdown start menu, computer cannot shutdown when Audacious is running, but Audacious close itself instead. Notification "Logout cancelled by 'audacious" appeared.
- No it doesn't, I said that already.
April 30, 2019
- 15:52 Audacious Bug #887: Using KDE Plasma 5 shutdown start menu, computer cannot shutdown when Audacious is running, but Audacious close itself instead. Notification "Logout cancelled by 'audacious" appeared.
- kevin tee wrote:
> I don't know what I can find either, do you know what bug category this would fit in the kde bug ...
Also available in: Atom