- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 02, 2012
- Last connection: May 02, 2020
May 02, 2020
- 16:25 Audacious Audacious: RE: Drag and drop from desktop not working on KDE
- BTW, this may be a good reference (followup):
- 16:10 Audacious Audacious: RE: Drag and drop from desktop not working on KDE
- I'm also on *Manjaro KDE* and Drag and Drop works for Qt Interface, but NOT for *Windows Classic interface*.
September 19, 2015
- 22:15 Audacious Bug #573: "Always on Top" setting is not always followed
- Thank you for an explaination. I really love Audacious with a classic Winamp skin! Maybe it should be the default ski...
- 18:52 Audacious Bug #573: "Always on Top" setting is not always followed
- $ apt-cache policy libgtk2.0-0 libgtk-3-0 | grep Installed
- 16:22 Audacious Bug #573: "Always on Top" setting is not always followed
- In fact, steps #3 and #4 are irrelevant. Step #5 (showing Playlist Editor) causes this issue.
- 16:17 Audacious Bug #573 (Rejected): "Always on Top" setting is not always followed
- How to reproduce the GUI issue:
1. Set the following skin:
Interface plugin: Winamp Classic Interface
- 13:42 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Crossfade: Nasty Error Notification Popup Window
- > You can use the Sample Rate Converter to convert the songs to the same sample rate.
I truly believe it's a huge ...
September 18, 2015
- It's really annoying for a user to click "Close" each time the following message pops up:...
December 06, 2012
- 14:25 Audacious Bug #222: No indicator-sound playback menu for Audacious?
- John Lindgren wrote:
> Audacious is working correctly then. You should talk to the indicator-sound developers to se...
December 04, 2012
- 09:13 Audacious Bug #222: No indicator-sound playback menu for Audacious?
- Reg. comment #5: The key difference is that when I run Audacious the way I described as a first scenario in #5, I can...
Also available in: Atom