- Registered on: January 16, 2012
- Last connection: May 31, 2017
May 31, 2017
- 06:29 Audacious Audacious: RE: Force Single Instance Mode in Windows (Audacious 3.8.2)
Actually I am not sure. It has to be something in Audacious 3.8.2 (I used the Windows installer for a change inst...
May 29, 2017
Its been a long time since the last time I posted here and the main reason is that previously I was a...
October 06, 2015
First at all thanks again for your wonderful player. I am using it in Windows and I appreciate the fact...
August 02, 2015
- 02:58 Audacious Bug #563 (Rejected): Wrong song length in MP3 files
- I have noticed that sometimes Audacious sets the wrong length in songs. I initially thought it was a problem with the...
June 04, 2015
In Windows, the command "Open Containing Folder" still doesn´t work in Windows. I haven't tested Aud...
May 05, 2015
- 18:09 Audacious Bug #540 (Closed): "Open Containing Folder" command doesn't work in Windows version of Audacious
First at all, congratulations for a new Audacious 3.6. On the other hand, I want to report a simple issue. It seems...
March 22, 2015
- 04:09 Audacious Audacious: RE: In Windows, the new "Open Containing Folder" command doesn't work
On the other hand, I just opened Linux Mint and I see that the Alt+F command doesn't work, perhaps for the ...
March 21, 2015
First at all, congratulations for a new Audacious 3.6. On the other hand, I want to report a simple iss...
December 07, 2014
- 22:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.6 alpha is not working in Windows 8
It was quite strange that is finally working, but it is not clear why. This is what I did:
1) I extracted the ...
- 17:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.6 alpha is not working in Windows 8
Did you have any special install idea for this version? Really, I have extracted the zip file, make click ...
Also available in: Atom