- Registered on: March 12, 2022
- Last connection: May 10, 2023
May 08, 2023
- 22:08 Audacious Bug #1214 (Closed): Alt+I keyboard shortcut does not work
- Alt+I works perfectly from the contextual menu (left click on a selected track) but not with keyboard shortcut Alt+I....
March 19, 2022
- 13:17 Audacious Support #1164: Wheel mouse on tray icon do not change volume / context windows do not appear (with cover...)
- I wanted to test both Audacious version (Qt and Aur Gtk3).
I don't have any other Qt app so i can't tell you about o...
March 16, 2022
- 23:12 Audacious Support #1164 (Closed): Wheel mouse on tray icon do not change volume / context windows do not appear (with cover...)
- With plugin tray icon activated there is no effect on volume when scrolling wheel mouse.
Context windows do not appe...
- 23:03 Audacious Feature #1162: Possibility to select multiples tracks in Ctrl+J windows (Jump to)
- Sorry this is on audacious-gtk3 (aur archlinux).
March 13, 2022
- 01:19 Audacious Feature #1133: Provide an option to disable sorting playlists when you click column header
- Uncheck "show headers column" in settings is a good solution for me once the columns are ordered for my need.
March 12, 2022
- 16:05 Audacious Feature #1162 (Rejected): Possibility to select multiples tracks in Ctrl+J windows (Jump to)
Using Ctrl+J (jump to...) is a good tool to find and add tracks to queue. But tracks can be selected and added...
Also available in: Atom