- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: May 01, 2014
- Last connection: March 07, 2015
March 07, 2015
- 18:14 Audacious Bug #517: [3.6] Audacious crashes when reading .m4a file - ffplay ok
- Oops, forgot to type bt - not used to it.
#0 0x00007fffc9a1aa26 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libavcode...
- 12:33 Audacious Bug #517: [3.6] Audacious crashes when reading .m4a file - ffplay ok
- Starting program: /usr/bin/audacious
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library...
- 00:23 Audacious Bug #517 (Rejected): [3.6] Audacious crashes when reading .m4a file - ffplay ok
- Same as #341 : When adding a m4a file to playlist, audacious crashes. ffplay read it fine.
Reproduced with any m4a f...
December 12, 2014
- 12:28 Audacious Feature #491 (Rejected): [3.6a1 Regression] Global hotkeys plugin is missing
Since update to 3.6 alpha1 from WebUpd8-unstable, the global hotkeys plugin is not present anymore.
May 01, 2014
- 21:36 Audacious Bug #440: [Regression] MP3 with invalid TLEN field not seekable
- John Lindgren wrote:
> There is no Audacious 3.5.1 nor 3.5.2.
The version i have is from https://launchpad.net/~m...
- 14:00 Audacious Bug #440 (Closed): [Regression] MP3 with invalid TLEN field not seekable
Since update from 3.4.x in precise to 3.5.2 in trusty (ppa:mc3man/trusty-media), some mp3 files are not see...
Also available in: Atom