- Email: M8Rfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: January 25, 2012
- Last connection: August 15, 2012
August 14, 2012
- 03:17 Audacious Feature #163: Configurable hotkeys
- That's a direct consequence of needing to allow key_press_cb in audacious's libaudgui/list.c to disable GTK's 'spaceb...
August 13, 2012
- 04:30 Audacious Feature #163: Configurable hotkeys
- Sure thing; I wasn't sure what behavior was preferred. Fixed to retain those shortcuts, but allow them to be overridd...
August 12, 2012
- 23:11 Audacious Feature #163: Configurable hotkeys
- The changes to ui_gtk.c remove hard-coded shortcuts (because they could conflict with users' choices and can be dupli...
- 06:57 Audacious Feature #163 (Rejected): Configurable hotkeys
- The attached patch adds configurable hotkeys to the latest git master branch. I haven't tested it as current audaciou...
March 03, 2012
- 17:57 Audacious Audacious: RE: Configurable shortcuts in 3.2?
- And another tweak; this cleans up some other key handling so that ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab work properly again; in...
March 02, 2012
- 05:40 Audacious Audacious: RE: Configurable shortcuts in 3.2?
- Nuts, I generated that patch as a delta from bad originals; this patch is actually applicable for the 3.2 sources.
- 05:35 Audacious Audacious: RE: Configurable shortcuts in 3.2?
- This is a patch based on the previous ones that adds GtkAccelMap-based saving/loading of hotkeys and allows changing ...
January 31, 2012
- 03:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: Configurable shortcuts in 3.2?
- I've improved that patch; it now adheres more closely to the style of the surrounding code, shouldn't leak strings fr...
January 25, 2012
- 05:29 Audacious Bug #62 (Closed): Status icon should open popup menu on button-press, not button-release
- The standard for opening popup menus with the mouse in GTK applications is to use the button-press event as the trigg...
- 05:25 Audacious Feature #61 (Closed): Option for close buttons on tabs
- It would be nice to allow users to choose whether tabs in the playlist view contain close buttons. Close buttons are ...
Also available in: Atom