- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: January 12, 2021
January 12, 2021
- 06:21 Audacious Audacious: RE: CLI flag or config option for "on all workspaces"?
- There's an option in the Skins interface called "On All Workspaces" ([Ctrl-[S]), I believe. Otherwise, I only know h...
December 17, 2020
- 07:56 Audacious Bug #1041 (Closed): Crash when switching from default Qt interface to Skins (latest git)
- Just what title says. Pbm is only in latest GIT (2 different versions of Qt5 tested). Pbm was not present in last G...
December 10, 2020
- 23:33 Audacious Support #1040 (New): Couple of questions
- 1) Window-grouping question: When using Qt or skins interfaces, and have multiple Audacious windows, ie. plugins, e...
December 05, 2020
- 22:24 Audacious Bug #1037: Dock widget window-manager issues
- After further testing, you are correct in closing. The only remaining issue I described is only for my rickedy ol' A...
- 17:56 Audacious Support #1036: Recent dockwidget redux causes main window to "walk" vertically upon invocation.
- Could be, but this patch seems to FIX this issue on AfterStep, jwm, fluxbox, and icewm (tested) on both 5.7 and 5.12....
- 17:41 Audacious Bug #1037: Dock widget window-manager issues
- You closed this whilst I was still testing?! This workaround fixes alot of things! The only thing it DOESN'T FIX is...
December 04, 2020
- 04:42 Audacious Bug #1037 (Closed): Dock widget window-manager issues
- When Audacious is started with a given dock widget inactive (that starts up floated when activated), then when the wi...
December 03, 2020
- 22:32 Audacious Support #1036: Recent dockwidget redux causes main window to "walk" vertically upon invocation.
- I took another look at this and this (patch seems to work for both old and new Qt).
- 18:42 Audacious Support #1036 (Closed): Recent dockwidget redux causes main window to "walk" vertically upon invocation.
- Issue affects older Qt's (v5.7.1 tested), but not newer (5.15.1 tested). When exiting Audacious WITH at least one do...
October 30, 2020
- 20:38 Audacious Audacious: RE: Musepack decoding
- Can you attach an example of one of these files that doesn't work? I can't promise anything, but then perhaps I coul...
Also available in: Atom