- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: March 18, 2019
March 18, 2019
- 04:01 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- @John: That's what the playlist-data.cc part of my Bug#878 patch addresses. BTW, I've replaced the scanner.* parts ...
March 15, 2019
- 04:52 Audacious Bug #878: Simple playlists w/cuesheet as FIRST entry not handled correctly (patch included)
- You will need to change the names and paths of the songs to some music files on your system. I tested several cases,...
March 07, 2019
- 16:44 Audacious Bug #878 (Closed): Simple playlists w/cuesheet as FIRST entry not handled correctly (patch included)
- Audacious will fail to play and may show incorrect title for a cuesheet if it is the FIRST entry in a "simple" playli...
- 04:18 Audacious Feature #877 (New): Please add save option to cue playlists (patch included)
- After working on the extended m3u playlist plugin for issue#875, I decided to try my hand at the cuesheet plugin as w...
- 03:54 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- Supporting extended m3u playlists does not appear to be difficult. Here's a patch to m3u.cc to do just that that see...
February 23, 2019
- 06:29 Audacious Feature #874 (Closed): openmpt:Reduce libopenmpt version requirement (patch included)
- It looks like only one function requires v0.3, whereas Debian Stretch has v0.2.7x, and that a small change would allo...
December 26, 2018
- 15:15 Audacious Feature #602: Restoring XMMS "AUTO" (entry-specific) equalizer settings (patch/suggestion included).
- @Waky: That's b/c this is a proposed patch, which has not been implemented in Audacious as of this time. It IS impl...
November 22, 2018
- 04:34 Audacious Bug #840: Adding volume via scroller forwards song
- I'm experiencing this myself, but it appears not to be an Audacious issue, but rather the fact that my scrollwheel wo...
May 15, 2018
- 13:33 Audacious Bug #795: URL Streams (non-"file://*") can not be recorded if "Save into original directory" selected.
- True (I haven't played those before)
Maybe add a test for writeability || failure, perhaps?
- 00:04 Audacious Bug #795 (Rejected): URL Streams (non-"file://*") can not be recorded if "Save into original directory" selected.
- Since there is no "original directory" obtainable from the file name, attempting to record a stream URL will fail wit...
Also available in: Atom