- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: May 20, 2018
May 15, 2018
- 13:33 Audacious Bug #795: URL Streams (non-"file://*") can not be recorded if "Save into original directory" selected.
- True (I haven't played those before)
Maybe add a test for writeability || failure, perhaps?
- 00:04 Audacious Bug #795 (Rejected): URL Streams (non-"file://*") can not be recorded if "Save into original directory" selected.
- Since there is no "original directory" obtainable from the file name, attempting to record a stream URL will fail wit...
May 12, 2018
- 16:59 Audacious Feature #529: Inhibit sleep modes during playback
- Wouldn't it just be easier to just wrap Audacious in a little BASH script that first does whatever you need to "block...
May 03, 2018
- 21:32 Audacious Audacious: RE: play DTS
- Could you provide a sample DTS file or link to a stream that uses DTS?
- 06:39 Audacious Feature #755: "Random Skin on Play" feature
- I think this should pretty much do it (sorry, the lines in a cpl of the files don't line up due to unrelated differen...
- 05:58 Audacious Bug #792: Minor line-spacing pbm. w/QT playlist rows
- I merged your fix & it works perfectly now!
Thanks for the quick fix!
May 02, 2018
- 02:08 Audacious Bug #792 (Closed): Minor line-spacing pbm. w/QT playlist rows
- The main (playlist) window CHANGES line-spacing (vertical height of rows & no. of rows displayed) when advancing from...
April 24, 2018
- 22:26 Audacious Feature #790: ffaudio-core changing requirements
- Ok, if that's not proper for m3u8, then I wouldn't sweat it then, but I'll let you know if I start running into more ...
- 14:25 Audacious Feature #790: ffaudio-core changing requirements
- Ok. If I'm reading what you said in your original response, playing it with m3u plugin ENABLED, I get the same thing...
April 23, 2018
- 21:00 Audacious Feature #790: ffaudio-core changing requirements
- Not sure we're on the same page. Here's some screenshots and logs showing what I'm doing. I'm using the latest Auda...
Also available in: Atom