- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: May 12, 2021
May 12, 2021
- 04:58 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Song Change: writing to directly to file instead of running a command
- Hi Richard,
I just tried this (using the command: echo "%T by %a" >>/tmp/testpipe) on Linux and it works just as ...
April 17, 2021
- 06:53 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Playing Radio Paradise via M3U8
- Seems to work fine now (in Audacious v4.1+). Also, your example is NOT an m3u8 stream, but an aac stream!
April 14, 2021
- 00:53 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- @Joe - Nope. But if you rebuilt w/my patch, I'd recommend rebuilding again w/John's as it's pbly better, but I haven...
April 13, 2021
- 00:43 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- @Joe - Did you get a chance to build & thoroughly test it & did it work for you?
April 03, 2021
- 16:06 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- I took a stab at this, since you're correct - Audacious can't play these with either the Vorbis or Flac plugins, but ...
February 26, 2021
- 21:25 Audacious Support #1069: Make various windows dockable.
- Wow, I've been using Audacious for years and have worked on and even forked a lot of the code, but somehow I never kn...
January 12, 2021
- 06:21 Audacious Audacious: RE: CLI flag or config option for "on all workspaces"?
- There's an option in the Skins interface called "On All Workspaces" ([Ctrl-[S]), I believe. Otherwise, I only know h...
December 17, 2020
- 07:56 Audacious Bug #1041 (Closed): Crash when switching from default Qt interface to Skins (latest git)
- Just what title says. Pbm is only in latest GIT (2 different versions of Qt5 tested). Pbm was not present in last G...
December 10, 2020
- 23:33 Audacious Support #1040 (New): Couple of questions
- 1) Window-grouping question: When using Qt or skins interfaces, and have multiple Audacious windows, ie. plugins, e...
December 05, 2020
- 22:24 Audacious Bug #1037: Dock widget window-manager issues
- After further testing, you are correct in closing. The only remaining issue I described is only for my rickedy ol' A...
Also available in: Atom