- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: April 03, 2020
April 03, 2020
- 04:28 Audacious Bug #946: Position of window not retained from status icon
- @Jay - You're right, AS does NOT have a "tray" and I don't use one, so can't say if it works that way or not. In AS,...
March 26, 2020
- 16:13 Audacious Bug #946: Position of window not retained from status icon
- It SEEMS to work in the AfterStep wm (the one I use), though that doesn't mean this bug is properly addressed! AS co...
December 11, 2019
- 17:16 Audacious Bug #929: Airfoil
- Could this be a web-based ".m3u8" / HLS stream? These streams load and play in short "chunks" from the web and I've ...
December 10, 2019
- 18:42 Audacious Bug #921: Issues with LyricWiki Plugin in Audacious 4.0beta1
- The problem in Windows is not in the lyricwiki plugin, but in neon accessing https sites (ie. "httpS://lyrics.fandom....
- 16:23 Audacious Feature #930 (Closed): skins-qt: Display song info when hovering over shaded window (like skins-gtk)
- New request opened from Feature #674 (as you requested when closing):
Please see patch for adding song-info popup ...
December 06, 2019
- 15:13 Audacious Feature #674: Display song info when hovering over shaded window
- Wow, I'd forgotton a/b this! Since then I've also got it working on the Qt side too. Here's my code for skins-qt/ma...
December 03, 2019
- 05:31 Audacious Feature #602: Restoring XMMS "AUTO" (entry-specific) equalizer settings (patch/suggestion included).
- At the time (4 years ago), I had not implemented this patch on the QT side as I was waiting for y'all to implement th...
November 28, 2019
- 16:32 Audacious Feature #923: Add plugin to optionally play mp4 files using external video player
- @noddermodder - Please visit https://wildstar84.wordpress.com/fauxdacious/ as I have addressed this in my own project!
November 08, 2019
- 16:06 Audacious Feature #909: remember open/close status of equalizer and equalizer-presets windows
- It's always worked for me in the "skins" interfaces, but I concur, the equalizer window, if open when Audacious close...
November 01, 2019
- 23:24 Audacious Audacious: RE: Addding 'Play/Enqueue with Audacious' entries to right click context menu - Windows/Linux Mint
- I have some buttons set up that way in Linux in an old dockapp call wmappl and I use:
/path/to/audacious for pl...
Also available in: Atom