- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: July 28, 2019
July 28, 2019
- 00:25 Audacious Bug #894: Segfault in new Blur Scope plugin - QT version
- Confirmed - That seems to have fixed it here!
July 26, 2019
- 00:03 Audacious Bug #894: Segfault in new Blur Scope plugin - QT version
- It DOES correctly change the color for me (as long as I don't try to change it AGAIN before properly exiting Audaciou...
July 18, 2019
- 21:28 Audacious Bug #894 (Closed): Segfault in new Blur Scope plugin - QT version
- Audacious will crash if running the Blur Scope plugin in either QT or Skins/QT if one clicks the plugin-settings butt...
March 18, 2019
- 04:01 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- @John: That's what the playlist-data.cc part of my Bug#878 patch addresses. BTW, I've replaced the scanner.* parts ...
March 15, 2019
- 04:52 Audacious Bug #878: Simple playlists w/cuesheet as FIRST entry not handled correctly (patch included)
- You will need to change the names and paths of the songs to some music files on your system. I tested several cases,...
March 07, 2019
- 16:44 Audacious Bug #878 (Closed): Simple playlists w/cuesheet as FIRST entry not handled correctly (patch included)
- Audacious will fail to play and may show incorrect title for a cuesheet if it is the FIRST entry in a "simple" playli...
- 04:18 Audacious Feature #877 (New): Please add save option to cue playlists (patch included)
- After working on the extended m3u playlist plugin for issue#875, I decided to try my hand at the cuesheet plugin as w...
- 03:54 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- Supporting extended m3u playlists does not appear to be difficult. Here's a patch to m3u.cc to do just that that see...
February 23, 2019
- 06:29 Audacious Feature #874 (Closed): openmpt:Reduce libopenmpt version requirement (patch included)
- It looks like only one function requires v0.3, whereas Debian Stretch has v0.2.7x, and that a small change would allo...
December 26, 2018
- 15:15 Audacious Feature #602: Restoring XMMS "AUTO" (entry-specific) equalizer settings (patch/suggestion included).
- @Waky: That's b/c this is a proposed patch, which has not been implemented in Audacious as of this time. It IS impl...
Also available in: Atom