- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: March 03, 2015
- Last connection: September 29, 2021
September 29, 2021
- 05:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: play DTS
- Sure. You can email it to me (click on my name above to get my email address). No promises, but I'll be happy to ta...
August 12, 2021
- 03:00 Audacious Feature #1116: feature request: miniview mode with QT or GTK interace
- That sounds like a neat idea, but I'd like to propose a slightly different (easier?) way to implement:
Make this par...
May 17, 2021
- 15:36 Audacious Feature #1093: Make the Song Dialog (Qt) window wider by default
- Perhaps, a horiz. scrollbar for when fields run off the right edge then?
May 15, 2021
- 19:47 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious - How to set rating to a song
- How did you set the "5-star rating" in/on your mp3 files (which id3 tag, database, etc.?) and with what software / wh...
- 19:35 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: request: daap - itunes sharing protocol
- Have you tried Audacious's Ampache plugin? According to this, Ampache can handle DAAP, perhaps?:
May 12, 2021
- 04:58 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Song Change: writing to directly to file instead of running a command
- Hi Richard,
I just tried this (using the command: echo "%T by %a" >>/tmp/testpipe) on Linux and it works just as ...
April 17, 2021
- 06:53 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Playing Radio Paradise via M3U8
- Seems to work fine now (in Audacious v4.1+). Also, your example is NOT an m3u8 stream, but an aac stream!
April 14, 2021
- 00:53 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- @Joe - Nope. But if you rebuilt w/my patch, I'd recommend rebuilding again w/John's as it's pbly better, but I haven...
April 13, 2021
- 00:43 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- @Joe - Did you get a chance to build & thoroughly test it & did it work for you?
April 03, 2021
- 16:06 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- I took a stab at this, since you're correct - Audacious can't play these with either the Vorbis or Flac plugins, but ...
Also available in: Atom