Jean-Alexandre Anglès d'Auriac
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 14, 2011
- Last connection: February 25, 2018
February 25, 2018
- 10:45 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: GNOME Shortcuts plugin fails with GNOME 3.26.0
- We need a fallback to make it listen on "org.gnome.SettingsDaemon" for older system that don't have "org.gnome.Settin...
January 08, 2018
- 02:16 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: GNOME Shortcuts plugin fails with GNOME 3.26.0
- I wrote a patch to fix the problem, and posted it on Redmine.
You can find it here in case you are interested, Micha...
- 02:14 Audacious Bug #765 (Closed): Gnome Shortcut doesn't work anymore in Gnome 3.26 (thanks Gnome for breaking things again!), patch attached
- Gnome Shortcut doesn't work in Gnome 3.26 anymore because Gnome people discovered that they didn't follow their own d...
June 23, 2014
- 20:57 Audacious Audacious: RE: GTK2 port
- What do you mean by monochrome icons? Are the icons not determined by the icon theme?
Is it about the icons in the f...
April 23, 2014
- 19:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: Why does the app-icon parameter for notification change from "audacious" to "audio-x-generic" to "NULL" ?
- After looking around, XFCE's implementation seems correct, the problem comes from the fact it implements an old versi...
- 18:42 Audacious Audacious: RE: Why does the app-icon parameter for notification change from "audacious" to "audio-x-generic" to "NULL" ?
- Apparently, there is a bug in xfce's notifyd, and the covers are not displayed it app_icon is not set to NULL. I will...
- The app-icon parameter for notification is here, as the name implies, to provide an icon representing the application...
June 30, 2013
- 19:13 Audacious Feature #206: Add better integration in Gnome-Shell via the notify plugin
- Ok, I opened a new bug report for the icon stuff. I guess I'll make a new one for the category when it's become part ...
- 19:11 Audacious Bug #312: Incoherent use of the app_icon parameter in the notifications
- Possible patch.
- 18:47 Audacious Bug #312 (Rejected): Incoherent use of the app_icon parameter in the notifications
- In the current version of the Notify plugin, there are three possible stat for the app_icon parameter :
- If Audacio...
Also available in: Atom