- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: July 04, 2015
- Last connection: July 04, 2015
July 05, 2015
- 00:43 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Recent API changes?
- Looks like I wasn't patient enough; imms waits a while to flush its output to the logs, and it doesn't flush when aud...
July 04, 2015
- 22:49 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Recent API changes?
- Unfortunately it doesn't work; it starts up but never reports anything to immsd. I'll debug into it further if/when I...
- 21:16 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Recent API changes?
- Thanks! I'll try that out when I get the time. I noticed that most plugins are currently in audacious-plugins rather ...
- 21:08 Audacious Bug #556: audacious.pc.in missing -std=c++11
- That's true; I hadn't thought about it. Unfortunately, we'll implicitly requiring C++ 11 for anyone using the audacio...
I'm trying to get the imms audacious plugin working with the latest 3.6.x, 3.7.x audacious builds. Unfortunate...
- 04:23 Audacious Bug #556 (Rejected): audacious.pc.in missing -std=c++11
I'm trying to compile the imms audacious plugin against the latest audacious (d55d76a, slightly after audaciou...
Also available in: Atom