- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: August 19, 2015
- Last connection: October 17, 2020
October 17, 2020
- 10:17 Audacious Bug #196: Wrong channel map when doing surround playback
- For what it's worth: this seems like it's still true. On my Ubuntu desktop*, if I play a 6 channel FLAC in VLC on my...
August 19, 2015
- 07:22 Audacious Bug #568: Absolute paths in M3U playlists are not converted from ISO-8859-1 on UTF-8 systems
- Thank you for the quick reply!
You're right, Audacious does have support for legacy character encodings, and in ma...
- 01:12 Audacious Bug #568 (Closed): Absolute paths in M3U playlists are not converted from ISO-8859-1 on UTF-8 systems
- Currently audacious reads and writes M3U playlists using the utf-8 encoding. utf-8 is wonderful, but it's the wrong ...
Also available in: Atom