libcdio-0.90 API change
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||January 08, 2013|
Compiling audacious-plugins-3.3.3 against libcdio-0.90 requires the following changes:
- updating the include cdio/cdda.h to cdio/paranoia/cdda.h (now part of the new libcdio-paranoia package)
- minor API changes regarding cdio_get_cdtext
The attached patch fixes those issues.
I am not very confident about the cdio_get_cdtext/cdtext_get business.
Please double-check that it indeed does what is intended. Thanks!
#1 Updated by John Lindgren about 4 years ago
- File libcdio-v2.patch added
Thanks. I've changed the patch to be compatible with libcdio < 0.90. Would you please double-check that it still works with 0.90?
#2 Updated by Gaetan Bisson about 4 years ago
Your improved patch appears to work fine with libcdio-0.90. Cheers.
#3 Updated by John Lindgren about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 3.3.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100