Player freezes when playing some AAC streams
Hi all, I've been experiencing this problem since some version and I'm currently using 3.2.3. (official gentoo ebuild)
The problem is that (not everytime although) I open a stream link (shoutcast and icecast webradios) and the player freezes eventually locking the UI, the only solution is "kill -9".
Opening the same exact stream with totem or mplayer results in fine listening.
I've looked for some log enabling option in preferences but wasn't able to find one, so, please, if you need more informations than let me know.
#4 Updated by John Lindgren about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Player freezes when playing some streams to Player freezes when playing some AAC streams
- Category set to plugins/aac
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 3.2.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affects version deleted (
I was able to reproduce with that stream and fix: