Seeking to the end of a FLAC file can cause playing it from the beginning with current time doubling
April 21, 2023
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download this FLAC file: https://ufile.io/4bmesoer
2. Add the file to a playlist in Audacious and start playing it.
3. Click at the end of the current song progress bar.
1. The file is played from the start.
2. The current time displayed goes to double the track's length. For example, it goes through the bogus point 12:10/9:35.
1. The file stops being played.
2. If so configured, the next file's playback begins.
Note: the bug affects many FLAC files, but less than half of the files I have tested.
#1 Updated by Thomas Lange about 1 month ago
Fixed, the issue was easily reproducible with the sample file. Thanks for reporting.
#2 Updated by Thomas Lange about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category set to plugins/flac
#3 Updated by Thomas Lange about 1 month ago
- Target version set to 4.3.1