Migration from the old plugin
Support automatic migration from the old scrobbler plugin:
- import scrobbles from the old scrobble queue;
- get a session key from the saved user/password on the old settings
#1 Updated by Luís Picciochi about 6 years ago
- Start date changed from March 03, 2013 to March 27, 2013
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Work on migration from the old scrobbler was started.
The ability to upgrade from the old plugin without having to reconfigure the Scrobbler was added.
A best-effort attempt is made to retrieve a session key. If this is not possible, the plugin will spit a warning message so that the user knows why is Audacious not scrobbling anymore.
- The Scrobbler2 plugin should be automagically enabled if the scrobbler plugin was enabled.
- I thought this was going to be trivial, but probably it's not so easy.
- The tracks left on the scrobblerqueue.txt are not being scrobbled yet.
See commit 5a76947f94.