"Remove Unavailable Files" temporarily freezes UI
Steps to reproduce:
1) Prepare playlist with more than 20000 songs.
2) Select Playlist -> Remove Unavailable Files
Audacious UI freezes. If there were song play it will stop playing after song end.
Audacious UI have no freezes. Next song in the list start to play after played one ends. The best will be to add some progress on "Remove Unavailable Files" operation.
My music collection (>20k songs) is sshfs folder.
#1 Updated by John Lindgren over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Audacious UI and sound freezes on playlist manipulations to "Remove Unavailable Files" temporarily freezes UI
- Category set to libaudcore
- Priority changed from Major to Minor
Yes, "Remove Unavailable Files" is one operation that is still done in the UI thread.