Allow adding ID3v2 tags to untagged files
October 27, 2016
It occures only if file has ID3v1 tag and no ID3v2 tag present.
When you update file info, press save, little text bottom of window is displayed- save error. File info is not updated.
It is quite old problem.
Affected versions are under ubuntu:
It occures also when no tag is present at all
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Subject changed from unable to update file info to Allow adding ID3v2 tags to untagged files
- Affects version deleted (
Yes, currently we only support editing of an existing ID3v2 tag.
- Tracker changed from Support to Feature
Note that libid3 does not support ID version 2.4 yet.
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Closing feature requests that have not seen activity in over 3 years
Also available in: Atom