Playlist drag-and-drop no longer working in 3.10 (Qt UI)
// I'm sure this has been discussed already, too, I'm just writing this because I'm testing right now audacious 3.10 for the first time
I think users (including me) would like to drag songs in the playlists,
also to occasionally add them to a new playlist, or to another playlist (as seen in Clementine)
thank you for developing audacious!!
#2 Updated by John Lindgren 7 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 3.10.1
- Priority changed from Trivial to Major
- Category set to plugins/qtui
- Subject changed from drag songs in playlist and reposition them (an enhancement suggestion) to Playlist drag-and-drop no longer working in 3.10 (Qt UI)
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
So, my bad, I checked again and this actually got broken (by me, oops) in 3.10, in the Qt UI. It was working in 3.9.