- Registered on: December 07, 2011
- Last connection: August 17, 2018
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, December 07, 2011)
February 28, 2018
January 22, 2018
- 10:43 Audacious Feature #711 (Resolved): Support HTTPS and redirect to it by default
- All Audacious' websites force HTTPS connection.
July 01, 2013
- 10:09 Audacious Feature #284: Scrobbler 2.0 doesn't scrobble all the tracks of an audio stream
- Sure, you can keep it at ~/.local/share/audacious/Plugins/
April 06, 2013
- 14:12 Audacious Bug #275: Website: Some links can't be opened as new tab with CTRL + Left click
- It was related to this issue: https://github.com/defunkt/jquery-pjax/pull/135
- 13:39 Audacious Bug #275 (Closed): Website: Some links can't be opened as new tab with CTRL + Left click
- Fixed. Thanks for the report.
January 24, 2013
- 14:37 Audacious Audacious: RE: How do I install Audacious on Windows XP
- Same here. Works just fine...
November 28, 2012
- 02:07 Audacious Feature #210 (Closed): an option should exist to delete duplicate tracks from a playlist
October 25, 2012
- 14:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: [PATCH] zh_TW translation updates
- Applied. Thank you.
June 30, 2012
- 18:00 Audacious Audacious: RE: 5.1 flac files in a 2 channel system
- I just added support for multi-channel files to FLAC Decoder: https://github.com/audacious-media-player/audacious-plu...
- 03:11 Audacious Audacious: RE: 5.1 flac files in a 2 channel system
- Right now, the FLAC Decoder can only play mono/stereo files. I'm working on it. As a workaround you can use FFmpeg Pl...
Also available in: Atom