- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 12, 2016
- Last connection: June 07, 2020
June 07, 2020
- 13:10 Audacious Bug #993 (New): Lyrics for streamed content are written to cache but not read.
- While playing a track from (HTTPS) stream the lyricwiki plugin correctly fetches lyrics and writes them to local cach...
January 13, 2018
- 13:48 Audacious Bug #764: Segfault when exiting Audacious whilst in Winamp Skins interface && ampache plugin active
- I am able to reproduce it. But it is not specific to Ampache Browser plugin. Any plugin which displays a window beh...
September 19, 2017
- 08:38 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Model Ampache Browser dependency on neon/HTTP
- 1. Let's go with a simple @if-then@:...
September 15, 2017
I've realized that Ampache Browser plugin depends on neon library (and on HTTP support in Audacious). Without...
September 06, 2016
- Hello, while porting Ampache Browser to Windows I needed to build the Qt version of Audacious there. I've prepared i...
July 21, 2016
- 19:53 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: New plugin - Ampache Browser
- It's fine. I like that you made callbacks as lambdas. I've tried it, it still works ;-) .
July 11, 2016
- 22:05 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: New plugin - Ampache Browser
- Great. Thanks! I look forward to it.
July 06, 2016
- 18:55 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: New plugin - Ampache Browser
- OK, I'll start looking at those.
July 05, 2016
- 08:13 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: New plugin - Ampache Browser
- I've finished changes that we were discussing above. If you don't have further comments I can create a pull request ...
June 22, 2016
- 22:17 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: New plugin - Ampache Browser
- Thanks for your comments.
Regarding settings - are you sure you want to move settings management to the library? ...
Also available in: Atom