- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: February 18, 2012
- Last connection: March 04, 2012
March 04, 2012
- 12:36 Audacious Bug #72: LADSPA plugins dialog are with fixed size
- No they don't. Sliders are missing: http://i.imgur.com/LCy7S.png
February 24, 2012
- 05:49 Audacious Feature #70: More up to date AdPlug?
- OK, unfortunately I have no such skills. I thought it wouldn't be that hard, but seems it is. Cheers
- 05:19 Audacious Bug #72: LADSPA plugins dialog are with fixed size
- It's latest 3.2.1 Audacious, running on Ubuntu 11.04 with Compiz as window manager (which is set by default on Ubuntu...
- 05:04 Audacious Feature #71: FluidSynth: dynamicall load SF?
- Thanks for your reply and sorry for lack of comprehension in my initial message.
When I play a MIDI file whole SF ...
February 18, 2012
- 10:22 Audacious Feature #73 (New): Hide services menu when empty
- Even if "CD menu plugin" is disabled, services context menu is present unusable
I'll stop posting more issues here...
- 10:20 Audacious Bug #72 (Rejected): LADSPA plugins dialog are with fixed size
- LADSPA plugins dialogs are with fixed size, making most of them unusable as controls are hardly accessible
- 10:19 Audacious Feature #71 (Rejected): FluidSynth: dynamicall load SF?
- Can somehow soundfont files by loaded dynamically (foobar2000 MIDI plugin - I think source is available)?
- 10:15 Audacious Feature #70 (Closed): More up to date AdPlug?
I just installed Audacious 3.2.1 on Ubuntu 11.04, and wanted to address some issues in sequence. This is first...
Also available in: Atom