- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: April 08, 2012
April 08, 2012
- 22:56 Audacious Feature #93: Usage improvement: Be sure to focus jump-to-file dialog when invoking from global shortcut
- I used a KWin rule to set "prevent focus stealing" to "none" for this window. That worked perfectly, thanks!
April 02, 2012
- 22:06 Audacious Feature #92: Allow hiding main window without also hiding playlist window
- But there is already a Global Shortcut for "hide/show app", why make it impossible to show only the playlist? Can't I...
- 12:23 Audacious Feature #92: Allow hiding main window without also hiding playlist window
- I must ask, why is this intended? It breaks a perfectly good use case, and what do you get in return? Nothing? Is the...
April 01, 2012
- 22:43 Audacious Feature #94 (Closed): Simple feature request: Global shortcut to focus Audacious
- I'm used to having a shortcut to focus (and bring to front) the Audacious playlist window. It's really useful to be a...
- 22:41 Audacious Feature #93 (Rejected): Usage improvement: Be sure to focus jump-to-file dialog when invoking from global shortcut
- When I invoke the jump-to-file dialog from a global shortcut, the dialog does pop up correctly, but it is usually bel...
- 22:24 Audacious Feature #92 (Rejected): Allow hiding main window without also hiding playlist window
- I've used audacious since the beginning, and I've always used it in WinAMP-skin mode, with the main player window hid...
Also available in: Atom