- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: June 07, 2012
- Last connection: April 09, 2020
April 09, 2020
- 20:18 Audacious Bug #960 (Rejected): Status icon volume change with scroll doesn't work under Plasma-desktop
- Status icon doesn't react on scrolling with mouse over it (this action should change volume) under Plasma-desktop on ...
November 03, 2019
- 00:06 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 4.0-beta1 release notes
- Even Xfce 4.16 plans to dump GTK2 support in next year. I can fully understand this decision.
August 12, 2018
- So I'm using audacious and Spotify. I wanted to have exactly the same keyboard shortcuts for controlling both. I prep...
- 09:39 Audacious Audacious: RE: Plugin for smaller volume steps?
- Try something like:
audtool set-volume "$volume"
December 03, 2015
are you using some cloud music service with audacious? I would like to remain with this tiny superb player ...
November 19, 2015
- 14:41 Audacious Bug #590: Window positions changing unpredictably after update to 3.7
- It could be true for aud.png but not for aud2.png. There is nothing around audacious except of screen edges.
- 08:57 Audacious Bug #590: Window positions changing unpredictably after update to 3.7
- I installed openbox with tint2 to see tray icon. There is the same problem. To reproduce: put audacious to right bott...
November 17, 2015
- 14:37 Audacious Bug #590 (Rejected): Window positions changing unpredictably after update to 3.7
after upgrading to 3.7:
[2015-11-13 22:42] [ALPM] upgraded audacious-plugins (3.6.2-2 -> 3.7-1)
March 02, 2015
- 22:44 Audacious Bug #512: Plugins disabled after upgrading audacious (3.5.2-2 -> 3.6-2)
- Thanks for your answer. Yes, I thought that no sound could be caused by this change and yes (I read release notes), y...
- 17:19 Audacious Bug #512: Plugins disabled after upgrading audacious (3.5.2-2 -> 3.6-2)
- Global shortcuts and AOSD were disabled after update as well.
Also available in: Atom