- Registered on: January 22, 2018
- Last connection: February 24, 2019
March 20, 2019
- 19:11 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
Thank you for the build script. What I did to get the devs was compiling, see what I was missing, and compiling...
March 12, 2019
- 16:35 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- To be fair I tried.
To build audacious I did:...
- 15:19 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- Jim Turner wrote:
> Supporting extended m3u playlists does not appear to be difficult. Here's a patch to m3u.cc to ...
February 25, 2019
- 18:16 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
February 24, 2019
- 13:50 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- Getting the full link from that I get this loooooong thingy here. But whatever, this is to be used for streaming some...
- 13:43 Audacious Feature #875: Extended M3U support
- Ok so what kind of format does audacious support exactly? Should I copy the ones found in .config/audacious/playlists...
- 10:18 Audacious Feature #875 (New): Extended M3U support
- As described on the wikipedia page for the m3u format: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U
I need something like thi...
February 07, 2018
- 13:34 Audacious Bug #776 (Closed): Error - no such file or directory qt
- Open one single file in audacious, play it, delete the file. If I do that I get WAAAY to many errors until audacious ...
January 24, 2018
- 05:38 Audacious Bug #768: Use double click to rename playlist in qt version
- Hm... I could swear double click was renaming playlists. But you're right, I tested it in gtk and it doesn't.
January 23, 2018
- 16:59 Audacious Bug #771 (Closed): Enter in numpad doesn't work in QT Version to start play
- In order to reproduce:
- audacious --qt
- the current playlist is fine, but you can also change to another playlist...
Also available in: Atom