Enter in numpad doesn't work in QT Version to start play
In order to reproduce:
- audacious --qt
- the current playlist is fine, but you can also change to another playlist
- hit enter (it works)
- hit enter in numpad (tested that enter does work in a text editor). In my case I also have CapsLock set as an enter as well. Like so:
xmodmap -e "remove Lock = Caps_Lock" xmodmap -e "keycode 66 = KP_Enter NoSymbol KP_Enter"
These keys do not work, even though obviously they work fine as an enter.
#1 Updated by John Lindgren about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 3.10
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Category set to plugins/qtui