- Registered on: August 05, 2012
- Last connection: October 06, 2022
October 06, 2022
- 22:55 Audacious Feature #1195 (Rejected): Ability to copy filepath in Song Info dialogue
- Hello, thank you for this great media player! A constant pet peeve of mine is that the the "Copy" action on the filep...
April 21, 2020
- 18:08 Audacious Feature #544: Undo functionality
- Could we reopen this request?
December 21, 2017
- 21:36 Audacious Feature #609: Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Great, thank you! Every day I use this great music player :)
August 11, 2016
- 20:33 Audacious Audacious: RE: Dark GTK Theme that works
- Wow, that's beatiful. Thanks for letting me know, because now I know the problem is on my end. Yes, I use the latest ...
- 18:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Dark GTK Theme that works
- My bad, I should've mentioned I'm using latest Audacious, v3.7.2 (which uses GTK2). I have installed and am using the...
August 10, 2016
- Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone found a dark GTK theme that actually works with audacious? I've tried at least a ...
April 16, 2016
- 20:30 Audacious Audacious: RE: Script to delete currently playing track
- The `notify-send` line shows a notification on what file you deleted just so you're sure you deleted the right thing....
- It has been nagging me for a while that deleting a song using the "Service -> Delete Selected Files" plugin wasn't co...
January 01, 2016
- 10:07 Audacious Feature #609: Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Yes, I understand why the change was made, and I agree that intuitiveness and consistency should prevail. Sorry, I di...
December 31, 2015
- 15:47 Audacious Feature #609 (Closed): Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Prior to v3.7 the behaviour was to enqueue files to the playlist currently *selected* in the interface, rather than t...
Also available in: Atom