- Registered on: August 05, 2012
- Last connection: December 02, 2019
December 21, 2017
- 21:36 Audacious Feature #609: Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Great, thank you! Every day I use this great music player :)
August 11, 2016
- 20:33 Audacious Audacious: RE: Dark GTK Theme that works
- Wow, that's beatiful. Thanks for letting me know, because now I know the problem is on my end. Yes, I use the latest ...
- 18:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Dark GTK Theme that works
- My bad, I should've mentioned I'm using latest Audacious, v3.7.2 (which uses GTK2). I have installed and am using the...
August 10, 2016
- Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone found a dark GTK theme that actually works with audacious? I've tried at least a ...
April 16, 2016
- 20:30 Audacious Audacious: RE: Script to delete currently playing track
- The `notify-send` line shows a notification on what file you deleted just so you're sure you deleted the right thing....
- It has been nagging me for a while that deleting a song using the "Service -> Delete Selected Files" plugin wasn't co...
January 01, 2016
- 10:07 Audacious Feature #609: Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Yes, I understand why the change was made, and I agree that intuitiveness and consistency should prevail. Sorry, I di...
December 31, 2015
- 15:47 Audacious Feature #609 (Closed): Allow adding files to other than playing playlist via D-Bus
- Prior to v3.7 the behaviour was to enqueue files to the playlist currently *selected* in the interface, rather than t...
January 22, 2015
- 22:17 Audacious Bug #504 (Closed): Segfault on Saving Playlist with bad locale file metadata
- Steps to reproduce:
0) In File -> Settings -> Playlist -> uncheck "Do not load metadata [...]"
1) Open the attach...
November 18, 2014
- 22:37 Audacious Audacious: RE: How-to: MIDI playback
- Excuse for not replying; I didn't receive an email despite "Watch"ing this topic.
Some of my MIDI files play too q...
Also available in: Atom