- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: April 16, 2014
- Last connection: April 17, 2014
April 17, 2014
- 10:38 Audacious Feature #432: Library .cue files support
- Ok, I understand.
April 16, 2014
- 16:59 Audacious Feature #432: Library .cue files support
- Not entirely, I think. I guess that bug says that if a music file is opened and a .cue file with the same name exists...
- 16:45 Audacious Bug #431: Song change in .cue file isn't registered
- Yes, sorry. I just noticed it works on 3.4.3.
- 15:22 Audacious Feature #432 (Rejected): Library .cue files support
- I think .cue files should be displayed in library.
- 15:18 Audacious Bug #431 (Rejected): Song change in .cue file isn't registered
- While playing a .cue file song change isn't registered. For example, the lyrics plugin only finds lyrics for the firs...
Also available in: Atom