- Registered on: April 22, 2014
- Last connection: August 11, 2017
August 11, 2017
- 11:27 Audacious Audacious: RE: Could someone please compile audacious for me?
- I don't think anyone's going to do that for you. You can build it yourself. You need the prerequisite -dev packages t...
August 12, 2015
- 19:29 Audacious Audacious: RE: Problems installing Audacious 3.6.2 on debian
- Pastebin the build logs?
Works here on Debian sid (I'm using ffmpeg from debmultimedia repo if it makes a differen...
June 02, 2015
- 01:12 Audacious Audacious: RE: Tweaks for skips/dropouts on lower-spec hardware?
- I don't think John Lindgren was suggesting that you run like that permanently, but just for troubleshooting purposes ...
May 26, 2015
- 04:33 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.6 and Ubuntu 14.04
- Get a backtrace for the devs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace
Make sure you have audacious-dbg and libc6-dbg insta...
March 05, 2015
- 18:52 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 3.6 released
- Version is still "beta" in configure.ac. On purpose?
June 30, 2014
- 20:53 Audacious Audacious: RE: June 29 commits broke audacious-plugins build
- Yes, I've done that, and the errors I experience are at building of audacious-plugins.
I can build/install/run aud...
- If I try disabling mp3 plugin, aac plugin spits out same errors about tag_update_stream_metadata
Missing export or a...
June 23, 2014
- 07:16 Audacious Audacious: RE: GTK2 port
- No issue switching to GTK2 here (in fact, it actually looks better with the theme I'm using). Then again, I'm not a d...
May 29, 2014
- 20:35 Audacious Audacious: RE: Playing some midi files freezes when slider is moved - openSUSE 13.1, KDE, 32-bit
- You did follow the updated post, correct?
May 27, 2014
- 02:15 Audacious Audacious: RE: GTK segfault
- Verified. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom