- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: December 13, 2011
- Last connection: September 16, 2019
August 28, 2019
- 10:20 Audacious Feature #899: Album art (cover) as an additional columun in Qt version
- Sorry, obviously it's not just a column, but it is together with the grouping feature, otherwise every track would ha...
- 10:10 Audacious Feature #899: Album art (cover) as an additional columun in Qt version
- By "otherwise I would use qmmp" I meant "if for not that feature I would use qmmp, I could have replaced deadbeef wit...
- 09:59 Audacious Feature #899 (New): Album art (cover) as an additional columun in Qt version
- If it's not a big trouble, please consider adding a column for album art for the forthcoming Qt version. Contrasted w...
January 19, 2012
- 11:54 Audacious Bug #52 (Rejected): Vertical list view of playlists
- In the current horizontal tabs view of playlists, if you have more than a couple of playlists, you need to expand the...
- 11:39 Audacious Feature #51 (New): Option to inhibit suspend
- One sometimes uses the computer just as a hifi and an option to inhibit suspend (not screensaver) is necessary for th...
- 11:38 Audacious Feature #50 (Rejected): Hierarchical/expandable view
- Current list view of songs is not very helpful if you have 1000 albums. An hierarchical/expandable album/songs view o...
January 06, 2012
- 06:43 Audacious Feature #35 (Closed): Ability to disable the animation in Info Bar
- Would be good to have the option to disable the animation in Info Bar, as it's distracting (for me annoying).
December 13, 2011
- Thank you for Audacious. It's brilliant, but a couple of things would make it much more functional for all I guess:
Also available in: Atom