- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: June 21, 2015
- Last connection: February 07, 2021
February 07, 2021
- 11:33 Audacious Support #1064 (New): Open Files- dialog on QT in Unity via icon and keyboard shortcut
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS x86_64
Hi. I still use Unity DE on my work...
November 22, 2017
- 22:44 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- Aha, that could maybe be it for issue 1. Maybe it's the metadata in the wav-file that causes this (it was created wit...
- 20:58 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- I tested audacious-3.9a-win32.zip in Windows 7 Pro (x64). I could reproduce the first issue there but not the second ...
- 20:41 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- I attached a video-recording of demonstrating both issues. First issue at 0:02, second issue at 0:15.
- 18:50 Audacious Bug #756: Song position marker issue(s)
- Hi Thomas. I am using an additional repository:...
November 21, 2017
- 21:29 Audacious Bug #756 (Closed): Song position marker issue(s)
- Ubuntu 17.04 x86_64
Two issues when dealing with the song position marker using the mouse:
June 21, 2015
- 14:56 Audacious Feature #280: Support Replay Gain stored in ID3v2 TXXX fields
- I've noticed too that mp3 and replaygain seems problematic in Audacious. Here's an example attached.
I've created ...
Also available in: Atom