- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: September 13, 2015
- Last connection: October 24, 2015
October 24, 2015
- [Previous Post]: I created my own offline cddb but some CDs are identified and some show up blank - even though the C...
- 02:18 Audacious Audacious: RE: audacious - using local cdda / cddb
- Reply from Valerie Zeiser (ME)
Put the following entry into the config file for Audacious:
September 14, 2015
- I've collected all the information from audacious when it queries the cddb server and stores it locally.
September 13, 2015
- Hello Everyone;
I've been working on setting up audacious on my Fedora 16 system.
I would like to use it offlin...
Also available in: Atom