scrobbler2: Segmentation fault
If the new scrobbler2 plugin is enabled, I get randomly segfaults.
I did nothing except enabling it and playing some audio files.
A backtrace is attached.
#2 Updated by Luís Picciochi over 8 years ago
OK, I think I got it: did you set a track playing and then select another one while the first was still playing, without pausing or stopping it?
If so, I was able to reproduce this on my machine. Audacious doesn't call the "ended" or "stopped" hooks on such cases. I can workaround this but maybe the core should be calling one of those hooks.
#4 Updated by Luís Picciochi over 8 years ago
- Play track A;
- Without pressing pause or stop, play track B;
- When the track reaches a "scrobbable" state (i.e., half of it has played or 4 minutes have passed, whichever comes first), Audacious segfaults.
This happens because on step 2 the plugin didn't receive an "end" or "stop" signal.
#6 Updated by John Lindgren over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affects version 3.4-alpha1 added
- Affects version deleted (