skins: Seeking does not always stop if button is released
If the forward/backward button in the main window
is not released on its own position, seeking never stops.
The only solution in this case is to stop the playback and restart it again.
How to reproduce:
1. Click on the forward/backward button in the main window for a while.
2. Move the mouse cursor away.
3. Release the button.
#1 Updated by John Lindgren about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 52
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affects version 3.4.3 added
I'm surprised no one noticed this until now. It was probably a regression caused by this 2011 commit: