libaudqt: Clean up properly on shutdown
October 28, 2014
Audacious segfaults on shutdown if the "Song Info" dialog was opened before.
latest from git
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Audacious in Qt mode.
2. Open the "Song Info" dialog for a track.
3. Close dialog with "OK".
4. Close Audacious.
The segfault does not occur every time though.
For me usually three tries are enough.
Output of audacious -VV --qt:
audacious: strpool.cc:223: static void String::raw_unref(char*): Assertion `status & MultiHash::Found' failed. Aborted (core dumped)
#1 Updated by John Lindgren over 8 years ago
Fixed the crash:
However, the real problem is that libaudqt is not cleaning itself up properly on exit.
#2 Updated by John Lindgren over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Qt: Segfault on shutdown to libaudqt: Clean up properly on shutdown
- Priority changed from Critical to Major
#3 Updated by Thomas Lange over 8 years ago
By now a segfault occurs on shutdown if the log inspector dialog was shown before.
#4 Updated by John Lindgren over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 3.6
- % Done changed from 0 to 100