One-click removal of everything from playlist except those right-clicked ones
How about that?
Right now I perform it like that (and I do it quite often) :
- click on one
- [Ctrl+A] to select all
- release [A] while still holding [Ctrl]
- click on those I want
What I'm proposing :
- click on those you want while holding [Ctrl]
- right-click on one that's selected
- click "Remove all except selected"
Could save like... 2 extra seconds each time, wouldn't that be great ? xD
(I recall that Winamp had such feature ~8 years ago when I was still using it on M$!)
#1 Updated by John Lindgren over 4 years ago
I'm not sure what the point of the first step ("click on one") is. If it's only to move keyboard focus to the playlist, then you can probably save yourself those two seconds by pressing [Escape] instead. Then I count four steps, three of which are key-presses:
1. [Escape] to return focus to the playlist
2. [Ctrl+A] to select all
3. click on those you want while holding [Ctrl]
Maybe I'm biased because I'm fast on a keyboard and slower with a mouse, but I don't think it's worth the (minimal) time saved to add a new context-menu item.