Warning running ./configure...
Whilst rebuilding using/testing your latest buildsys changes (latest GIT from today) I happened to notice this WARNING, though backchecking a prev. build, it appears to have been here before those recent changes. I don't know if it's anything important or should just be ignored. It does not happen on the plugins side. This is running under Linux / Debian Buster (Testing).
config.status: creating audacious.pc
config.status: WARNING: 'audacious.pc.in' seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
#3 Updated by John Lindgren about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 3.10
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Affects version 3.9 added
- Affects version deleted (