- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: April 26, 2016
- Last connection: October 07, 2017
October 08, 2017
- 06:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: Windows build
- Thank you, John! You are, as always, a star!
October 07, 2017
- Hi alll
I'm having a tough time trying to build audacious on Windows. I'm not experienced enough to know what |I'm...
September 24, 2017
- 07:33 Audacious Feature #741: Command line control of plugin parameters
- Apologies for the late response but thank very much you for this enhancement!
I am having some trouble with the wi...
September 08, 2017
- 17:47 Audacious Feature #741: Command line control of plugin parameters
- OK I can think of an alternative:
A command line option that forces a reload of the config information. That way I...
September 07, 2017
- I logged this as an feature request (#741), but maybe this forum is more appropriate, so there can be discussion etc....
September 06, 2017
- 18:42 Audacious Feature #741 (Closed): Command line control of plugin parameters
- I am looking for a way to change the parameters of a plugin via the command line. Specifically, the speed-pitch plugi...
September 15, 2016
- Hi All
I just pulled the git sources and re-compiled on Raspbian. The crossfade functionality hiccups as the next ...
September 14, 2016
- 04:36 Audacious Audacious: RE: Multiple instances at differnt volumes?
- Thanks for the response. I saw that setting but there is a (not recommended) annotation, so being scared I asked firs...
September 13, 2016
- Hi all
I eventually got round to compile the latest version with multiple instance support - on a Rasperry Pi 2 wi...
May 01, 2016
- 23:45 Audacious Audacious: [SOLVED] Build from git on Raspbian Jessie
- Success!! This was about hunting dependencies. The naming conventions and the error report does not make it easy but ...
Also available in: Atom