- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: September 29, 2012
- Last connection: October 17, 2015
November 11, 2012
- 09:18 Audacious Feature #205: Separate ICY "track-name" field into separate title and artist fields
- Carlos Giamante wrote:
> In this case it is safe to implement, because all I know URL Radio, uses it by default.
- 09:11 Audacious Bug #207: When opening a folder flv videos are not added to playlist
- MP4s can be audio-only files, and are as often as not (MP4 is a very generic container; there officially is an M4A ex...
October 19, 2012
- 17:51 Audacious Feature #200: Pause between song
- Are you thinking of setting this on a per-song basis, or a global setting of "X sec pause between tracks" ?
October 05, 2012
- 01:33 Audacious Feature #190: Add a way to protect a playlist
- Yes, and that has indeed saved me from accidentally closing a playlist several times. It would be nice to prevent eve...
October 04, 2012
- 06:14 Audacious Feature #190 (New): Add a way to protect a playlist
- It would be a nice feature if you could mark a playlist to protect it from closing. When activated, the playlist shou...
September 29, 2012
- 05:18 Audacious Feature #185 (New): Add "next playlist" and "prev playlist" commands
- I would like to see a way to change to the next or previous playlist with single commands (i.e. toolbar buttons and/o...
- 04:56 Audacious Feature #184 (Closed): Hide "Services" menu item when there are no sub-items
- The "Services" main menu item is being displayed even if there are no items in it.
In a default Audacious install (3...
Also available in: Atom