- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: November 16, 2012
- Last connection: August 16, 2013
November 23, 2012
- 15:42 Audacious Feature #213: Crossfade plugin doesn't work on manual song change
- Artem, yes, I was talking about an option, just like in many other players: separate numbers for automatic and manual...
November 20, 2012
- 10:15 Audacious Feature #213: Crossfade plugin doesn't work on manual song change
- > This is intended behavior.
Oh, that's weird, I was sure it was a bug. What about a second parameter for manual s...
November 17, 2012
- 11:39 Audacious Feature #214: Common queue for all playlists
- E.g. I have two playlists with The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. The Beatles' is the current one I am listening, bu...
November 16, 2012
- 12:34 Audacious Feature #214 (New): Common queue for all playlists
- I expect queue to be common for all playlists. I.e. in Windows players like foobar2000 or AIMP I start one playlist a...
- 12:20 Audacious Feature #213 (Closed): Crossfade plugin doesn't work on manual song change
- Crossfade works OK on automatic song change but on manual song change it skips crossfading as if crossfade plugin is ...
Also available in: Atom